MO. JAILer, A City Attorney, Writes Mayor Swaboda

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2001

      Missouri JAILer Writes To Mayor Swaboda Of Kirkwood Regarding Land Grab

      (The messages to Mayor Swaboda have been flooding in to him from all quarters, including from out of the country, and we thank all of you who have written to date. Keep up the flow. The below is of particular interest, as you will see.)