J.A.I.L. Evidences A Shift In The Wind - by Keith Allison

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2001
      J.A.I.L. Evidences
      A Shift In The Wind
      by Keith Allison

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2001 8:51 AM

      Good morning Ron, this is Keith Allison from Yakima, Washington.  I just wanted to take a moment to mention something I have been truly amazed by.

      Being a writer and history buff, I come across a variety of people representing a diverse segment of society on a daily basis.  Because of that, I've known for some time there was a significant number of people who feel disenfrancished by "the system," and I've always felt they were justified in their feelings.

      However, since I was put on the j4j mailing list, I have been pleasantly surprised as to the vast numbers of people who are no longer willing to sit back and allow legislators, bureaucrats and especially the judiciary, violate their constitutional rights.  I truly believe that j4j will have a significant positive impact on our society as a whole, so keep up the good work.

      And to all of the JAILers and potential JAILers out there, I would say:  "I know not if it is the pride of the Welsh, Scot and English, or the independence of the Irish and American Indian bloods that course through my veins; but to tamely submit to a state of servitude goes against the very fiber of my being.  I would much rather live my life in a milli-second as a free man, than to be granted eternal life as a slave."

      Keith Allison, another Washington jailer.