Comment Re: Judge's Evade Taxes...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23 6:30 PM

      Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 2:04 AM
      Subject: Re: Judge's Evade Taxes in Underground Scheme

      In our little county in Washington, amid finding large scale court corruption and coverups, we investigated the property holdings of the judges and found they owned considerable forest holdings, far more than the average person of comparable income could ever hold.

      Makes you wonder, where all their income comes from.  Then there was the time the "real tough on drugs" judge took his attorney friend, who was partying at his home, to the hospital suffering from a cocaine overdose.

      Then there was the was the judge pro-tem who had no oath of office filed as a judge.  A though search was done by several, including the auditor, and no such record was found.   A letter was requested from the auditor, which he certified that there was no oath on file.  Upon appeal and presentation of the proof, the record mysterious appeared.  ....

      I agree, we need jail for judges and POLITITIONS, but we need a big prison to keep them in, as most all violate their oaths everyday as though it was only a formality, and milk the system for all they can get, often using the funds to buy things they can't use but that can generate cheap revenue.

      Clyde & Zoya