* * * WHERE CAN WE GO ???

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2000
      Dear Mr. Branson,

          What can be done about judges who put gag orders on you, deny your right to monies in a divorce settlement, deny your right to purchase your own home, deny your right to your own belongings and furniture, forge documents, rig settlements, put litigants in jail without warrants, and then have you, the indigent party, pay the other wealthy party's legal fees when you try to address it ?
          I have witnesses and participants to the truth of these goings on on a grand scale.  PLUS the same lawyers and Judges are involved in some cases. One lawyer is being favored even after she "shorted" her client escrow accounts of $83,000 and the Judges involved in her cases appear in collusion. By the way, I have documents that show that some marital homes, including mine, were sold for two different prices -- but the insiders (lawyers, etc.) got the extra money -- in other words, a deal under the table.  I have the documents to prove it (plus other reported case law to show a pattern. What can you do to help ?
          How many of us do you want to hear from?
          We have nowhere to go to get this addressed, and we feel it is so important to tell this story if our Chief Justice is Chairman of the NATIONAL rewrite of the ABA ETHICS 2000 committee and ignores our reports.
      THANK YOU,

      Barbara ...

      Dear Barbara:
          I am very impressed with your description of the problem. Most people could not believe we Americans live under such a system of "justice for all" as you have just described. They are living in another world, a world of TV justice, a world of Perry Mason and Judge Judy. When you describe reality to them, they ponder and express, "How can these things be?"
          That brings me to JAIL. Our biggest task is waking people up to reality. When they finally realize there is a problem, and I mean a BIG problem in epidemic proportion, will they see JAIL as the answer? In our auto-signature, we state that JAIL "is America's ONLY hope!" Those are not just good sounding promotional words, but factual reality.
          I think Zephaniah 3: 3- 4 and Isaiah 59:14-15 correctly draws the picture of our current justice system, "Her princes within her are roaring lions; her judges are evening wolves; they gnaw not the bones till the morrow. Her prophets are light and treacherous persons..."   "And judgment is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter. Yea, truth faileth; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey:"
          You are correct to observe, "We have nowhere to go to get this addressed." There is no remedy, and nothing will happen until enough people get chewed up in this system and awake to JAIL as the ONLY answer. The only matter to be ascertained is, how many people will have to be victimized before we believe and arise to take action. Thanks for writing, Barbara.
      -Ron Branson-