Re: redress

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10 10:05 PM
      To our JAILers and subscribers of J.A.I.L.

      My response to Kelley follows, and please, you folks feel free to enlighten her about what we are doing about the problem she describes. They must be educated about a more effective means of combating this tyranny, than starving oneself. Thanks everyone.

      Dear Kelley:

      My heart goes out to you Kelley, and to others who feel that the only thing we can do to regain our freedom under constitutional law is to take up starvation. You say "blood will be on their hands." Kelley, it's ALREADY on their hands with all the lives government has already broken. And those in power really don't care!  Now, I'm speaking about the system as a whole, which is what we must talk about, because the corruption we face and are forced to live under is a systemic problem, even if there may be some individuals in government who are willingly ignorant of the problem, only looking for their paycheck and government perks. It really isn't the rank and file who are the problem, but the highest echelon where final decisions are made.

      By the way, it comes as no surprise that your website cannot be reached. "Page not available."  I encourage you to view ours at www.jail4judges.org
      and see what our organization is about.

      Our organization is known as J.AI.L. standing for the "Judicial Accountability Initiative Law."  For states that do not have the initiative process, it's known as the "Judicial Accountability and Integrity Legislation." My husband is Ronald Branson and he is the Author and Founder of J.A.I.L. After more than 15 years of trying to get redress, he decided that there must be a way for the People to do something about the problem, short of bloodshed in the streets.

      Our first source of information is the Declaration of Independence which everyone should read and become very familiar with. I particularly point out the second paragraph which sets forth the parameters of what we, as the People, must do when government gets out of control-- as you describe it is. About a third of the way into the second paragraph it states "...that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [i.e., protecting our unalienable rights], it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." That talks about what we have the "right" to do when government becomes destructive.

      But even more important, the Declaration sets forth what is our DUTY in such event, just past the halfway point of the second paragraph: "But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them [our rights] under absolute despotism, it is their right, IT IS THEIR DUTY [emphasis added], to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security." Now this is what we, the governed, are compelled to do when government, which was instituted, or created, by us with powers derived from our consent, operates beyond those parameters. It's not if we "feel like doing it" or that we have a choice of doing it or not-- but it's a mandatory duty that we must fulfill. As long as we don't fulfill that responsibility, we as a people will continue to suffer at the hands of the usurpers which indeed do have "blood" on them and have for decades.

      With that in mind, Ron next checked our State Constitution (California). The very first Article states "Section 1. All people are by nature free and independent and have inalienable rights. ..."  Our state acknowledges that ALL People are BY NATURE free and independent. Are those just words? Is the state performing as if the people are "free and independent?"  Ron then explored for ways that people could enforce that status, and he found it under Article II, section 1, which states "All political power is inherent in the people. Government is instituted for their protection, security, and benefit, and they have the right to alter or reform it when the public good may require." That phrase "public good" is key. Who decides what the "public good" is?  Does government decide it?  How many of you have heard or read the phrase "overriding governmental interest?"  Does "governmental interests" OVERRIDE people's rights which government is to secure?  Does a government created by the people (instituted among men) and serving by the consent of the governed (deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed), even HAVE interests that "override" the people's interests?  Well folks, that's exactly what has happened. Government has TAKEN OVER, and has gone way beyond the scope for which it was instituted. A majority of the United States Supreme Court (five men/women) has become KING-- exactly what we separated from when the Declaration of Independence was written. We have come full circle, haven't we?

      If you look at our website and read the initiative (adapted for each state), you will see that we have set forth a system by which the people will hold judges accountable for any willful violations of the Constitution and laws made in pursuance thereof. It is the judiciary that are responsible for the way government operates. The IRS couldn't do what it does without the backing of the courts. The police likewise couldn't do what they do without judicial cover-up and ignoring of the facts. The legislatures couldn't pass unconstitutional laws without the courts allowing them to do so. But are the courts accountable for what they allow to happen by government, trampling on our rights, and usurping power they are not authorized to have? Absolutely NOT! Everything you describe in your email, Kelley, happens because the COURTS back it up! And there's no recourse against the courts. It's judges judging judges-- they are a "law" unto themselves. And this is a nationwide epidemic, both state and federal.

      There is no other proposal that exists, other than J.A.I.L., that brings government power back to the people. By holding the judges accountable to the people by the creation of citizens' statewide Special Grand Juries, which will strip judges of "judicial immunity" which now shield them from liability for their tyrannical actions, we will have "throw[n] off such government, and provide[d] a new guard[ ] for our future security" as commanded we do in the Declaration of Independence. J.A.I.L. is such a measure that the people have the DUTY to implement.

      Kelley, the Declaration doesn't say we should starve ourselves if government gets out of control. In fact, that plays into the enemy's hands. Those in power-- the tyrants, the oppressors, the despots --are too drunk with power to even care if people starve; they don't care if they have blood on their hands-- they love it! The judicial system has so much power that it has become a type of insanity! Just imagine being able to rule over all people any way you want to, being totally unbridled, running wild with this power. Is there any wonder why they are insane? Mankind is not able to handle that kind of power without it adversely affecting his senses. No, I'm not doctor-- I can see it in operation! Some of the decisions that come down are unfathomable! But they do it because they CAN!

      I sent out another message on this subject earlier this evening, which I am going to paste below, rather than repeat any of it here. Yes, Kelley, there is an answer to the problem, and it isn't starvation. I hope perhaps I have helped you in your frustration-- we're all frustrated with the system. It's what we DO about the problem that's going to count. We have to do something that will WORK-- something that is going to impact the oppressors, the source of the problem. An individual starving himself isn't going to touch the oppressors-- they'll go on with "business as usual" and even laugh about it-- it'll be a joke to them. They're too drunk with power to have the sense to understand what this man is really doing! All they'll see him as is a desperate "lawbreaker" -- who doesn't want to "pay his taxes."

      Thanks to all of you for your time and attention. Others may be able to advise you better than I have here, but I hope it helped somewhat.

      -Barbie-

      To: All JAILers

      Oregon JAILer Writes Compassionate Plea

      Dear Bob:  info@...

      Please try another way. I have looked Death in the face to many
      times. There is no return and the hearts of friends are filled with grief.

      I understand you wanting justice and the Constitution back and working for the people, by the people, of America. This is most worthy and you're a compassionate caring friend, and what the signers of the Declaration of Independence were made of. I am proud to know a human being of their integrity.

      Please, Ron Branson is right!  We need you working and well, for our Victory is assured. This country didn't lose freedom overnight and we won't gain it back overnight. Each caring loyal American is needed, for they are precious and without price. They are warriors for Truth and Justice; the Power that spoke the Universe into place is on our side.

      Bob, please don't--   your starvation is not what is needed! You and your compassion and hard work is what we need. Don't delude your courage by starving yourself.

      Victory is ours! Please, my friend, from a heart that cares deeply about
      you and am grateful for your courageous stand-- we need you alive and well!

      From J4J Family and Friend,
      Geneva Rucker

      Well done Geneva! We are receiving a lot of wonderful messages on this matter, and on behalf of J.A.I.L., Ron, and myself, we thank all of you for your out-pouring of compassion and love for Mr. Schultz, and we pray that the Lord will guide him as he contemplates his future either as a healthy warrior for Truth and Justice, as Geneva said, or as a useless corpse that will not accomplish the righteousness we seek and so desperately need. Just remember Bob, YOU are unique and very important in this fight. You're not just a "number" to us, as you are to the enemy. Would the Founding Fathers be proud of someone committing suicide rather than actively standing up and courageously taking on the battle for Freedom? Bob, what legacy do YOU want to leave behind?  Wouldn't you rather go down fighting than just "giving it up?" What kind of example do you want to leave for others who have suffered the same injustices you have?  or for our young people who will be expected to fight for and maintain our liberty for future generations? Think of it, Bob! What you do will have a deeper impact on more people than you will ever know. We're all in this fight together, and it's going to take ALL of us to accomplish "Liberty and Justice for All!"  DON'T disappoint us, will you Bob?  Please!
        -Barbie-

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org

      Sent: Monday, July 09, 2001 6:21 AM
      Subject: redress

      Would you please comment on the legal responsibility for the government to
      respond to redress? And if the government insists on ignoring their
      responsibility what action should concerns citizens take as they watch their
      rights stripped away before their very eyes? Perhaps your ear isn't as close
      to the ground as others. Paying close attention and keeping a pulse on
      grassroots America, it is clear that the government is on a collision course
      with the people. And it appears to me that Mr. Schulz is taking an extreme
      position to try to prevent this inevitable violence from erupting. As I
      said, perhaps you are not on the pulse of the nation.Perhaps the government
      had better live up to their responsibility to redress as guaranteed by our
      constitution or they will be contending with a lot more than  just two men
      on a fast until death. Do you remember studying why our founding fathers
      insisted on the second amendment. It was to protect the citizens of this
      country from an out of control government.When the government oversteps the
      limits of what was granted to them in the constitution as they have done,
      they are out of control and the people WILL do something about it. What they
      do depends upon the government's integrity to honor their legal obligation
      to redress as bound by them by our federal constitution. Mr., Shultz has
      asked for redress from the government for three years on this issue. WHY
      WON"T THE GOVERNMENT ANSWER WHEN THEY ARE LEGALLY BOUND TO? Mr. Schulz just
      wants the government to answer a few questions in a public forum. If the
      government allows him to die because they will not answer a few questions in
      a public forum, if they allow him to die because the government refuses to
      honor their obligation to redress, then they will have blood on their hands
      check out website www.givemeliberty,org