* Dear Mrs. Fowler

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30 10:22 PM

      Los Angeles, California                                               June 30, 2001

      Dear Mrs. Fowler -
      5-26-01 aduck 50@...
      by Bill Shipley
      JAILer-In-Chief
      State of Kansas
      Frball2001@...

      .... As I told you, the organization is called "JAIL4Judges." Our goal is to promote the passing of  the "Judicial Accountability and Integrity Law" in states without initiative access to the voters, and "Judicial Accountability and Initiative Legislation" for those states with voter access to the initiative process.  Hence, JAIL, and since the legislation targets corrupt judges it becomes JAIL4Judges."

      The following is some information about the grass roots challenge to judges:

      As a practical matter, since they adjudicate the "law" and also judge each other, on the rare occasion that they are sited by the disciplinary board for conducting themselves either extra-constitutionally and/or  criminally, they are operating above the law!

      The following is from the Massachusetts School of Law has to say about that conduct.

      THE LONG TERM VIEW , MASSACHUSETTS SCHOOL OF LAW, VOL. 4, NO. 1: SUMMER
      1997, pp. 90-97

      "WITHOUT MERIT:

      THE EMPTY PROMISE OF JUDICIAL DISCIPLINE"

      By: Elena Ruth Sassower

      Judicial independence is predicated on "good faith" decision-making. It was never intended to include "bad-faith" decision-making, where a judge knowingly and deliberately disregards the facts and law of a case. This is properly the subject of disciplinary review, irrespective of whether it is correctable on appeal. And egregious error is also misconduct, since its nature and/or magnitude presuppose that a judge acted willfully, or that he is
      incompetent.

      This is part of an article written by Mr. Hari Heath, a contributing editor to the Idaho Observer explaining how the judiciary has perverted the intent of the Constitution.

      "How has our nation fallen into this black hole of judicial anarchy? Through various unconstitutional schemes, the judiciary has collected and expanded the power of government  unto themselves, as Thomas Jefferson explained in his 1821 Autobiography:
      "Contrary to all correct example, [the Federal judiciary] are in the habit of going out of the question before them, to throw an anchor ahead and grapple further hold for future advances of power. They are then in fact the corps of sappers and miners, steadily working to undermine the independent rights of the States and to consolidate all power in the hands of that government in which they have so important a freehold estate."

      And just what kind of anchors has the judiciary thrown ahead for themselves to gather and consolidate their   power? By creating the rules they control the proceedings before them. By controlling the attorney's, they control the legal questions which come before them.  Through the monopoly of the Bar Associations, those who won't conform are eliminated. With a broad and unfettered "discretion" they have empowered themselves to define just what
      the law is. By controlling the evidence and the testimony they control the facts. By controlling the jury they control the verdict. With a claim of jurisdiction they can "find" their authority to determine any subject. With a simple dismissal, or a judicially legislated doctrine like "estoppel," or the sealing and blocking of a case, they can prevent any question from being heard. By controlling the question they control the answer.  The shelves of
      the law libraries are filled with answers to carefully controlled questions, ready for the next round of judicial plunder.

      And after the citizen has been plundered of his rights and property, and seeks remedy and redress, what does he find? More judicial legislation creating the great wall of  "Absolute Immunity."

      It wasn't meant to be like this. The Constitutions intended otherwise. Originally the judiciary was entrusted to interpret our laws and maintain access to courts of justice. The Idaho Constitution declares: "Courts of justice shall be open  to every person, and a speedy remedy afforded for every injury of person property or character, and right and justice shall be administered without sale, denial, delay or prejudice (Article 1, section 18)." The Federal Constitution further compels a judges compliance with its mandates: "The...judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution;...(Article 6, section 3)."

      Go ahead. Try to find a court that will respect your rights and deliver justice. The Constitutions are no longer the foundation of government, but rather  they are documents that are used when convenient to the judiciary and then discarded or ignored, defiantly, whenever they do not suit their purposes. In my years of trying to find justice in court and get a legal answer supporting the truths I have presented, I have seen courts routinely ignore constitutional commands. They defy the contents of clear and
      substantial case law when it doesn't suit their goals--the collection and maintenance of power. Courts, from local magistrates all the way to Idaho's chief federal district court judge Edward J. Lodge, have ignored the mandates of the Constitutions and legislated laws in favor of their court adopted "Rules," the Legislature and Congress be damned.

        Thomas Jefferson saw it coming:

      "For intending to establish three departments, coordinate and independent, that they might check and balance one another, it has given, according to this opinion, to one of them alone the right to prescribe rules for the government of the others, and to that one, too, which is unelected by and independent of the nation. For experience has already shown that the impeachment it has provided is not even a scare-crow... The Constitution on this hypothesis is a mere thing of wax in the hands of the judiciary, which they may twist and shape into any form they please." --Thomas Jefferson to
      Spencer Roane, 1819.

      The urgent need for JAIL 4 JUDGES is myriad.  But, I am sure you can see many injustices committed by the judiciary every week....

      J.A.I.L. For Judges has a nation full of people like Bill Shipley who, as him, are laboring tirelessly day and night to bring about judicial accountability across this nation. Our J.A.I.L. members are like a wonderful team of family members working together.

      J.A.I.L. has leadership positions available in every county of the United States no matter where you live, and we welcome those who share our interest to join with us as a mighty army for freedom in America.

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org