Promo Flyer 4 "Project - Every County A Warden"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2001
      Dear JAILers:
      Inasmuch as J.A.I.L. has been asked to prepare a two-sided 8 1/2 x 11" flyer for a company who has offered to donate both the printing and the distribution through their nationwide U.S. Mailings, and having so created the flyer for them, we decided to do it in MS Word so we could use this same artwork to send out to all you JAILers. (Why re-invent the wheel?)
      The theme of the attached flyer promotes our current effort "Project - Every County A Warden." The goal is to recruit the man on the street who is not on-line and get him signed up as a local J.A.I.L. leader. We have an open space for you to supply your local contact phone number for them to call you. The reproduction of these flyers are so simple that once you place in your phone number, it can be photocopied.
      It's message is designed to excite and intrigue the man who has never heard of J.A.I.L. Feel free to modify the message of the flyer to please you. (Did I hear someone say they were sitting up a table in front of the post office?)
      I am very excited about the transformation and developments of J.A.I.L. as I watch you all exercising your imaginations throughout the country. This is so great! You folks are keeping me smiling, and I know there will be more surprises to come.
      I am now sitting here laughing and thinking of "Buffalo JIM's Wrestling Federation" that is coming up this Saturday in Las Vegas at 2 pm, featuring "The Corrupt Judge" vs.. "The Good Guy" who is saved by JAIL - an event which is to be televised. Good work guys. In case anyone did not get the announcement, it is "Call (702) 385-0974.  Setting is limited.  Be sure to wear your J.A.I.L. T-Shirts."
      Will buttered pop corn be available? Wish I could be there. Everyone, enjoy the flyer.
      -Ron Branson-
      PS - I just love this newly added email address.