Truthful Words From A New JAILer

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25 8:15 PM

      Truthful Words From A New JAILer

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Dick M

      We live in Montana. I understand that a number of people here are familiar with J.A.I.L 4 Judges.  We live in Granite county. We have been forwarding a number of your messages to different groups.
      It has become apparent to me that letters to our so called Representatives, Re: Bills, or voting them out, isn't worth a damn. It comes down to these judges. No matter what the law, they interpret it. I've come to realize that unless we hold the justice system accountable, to abide by the oath they made to uphold the constitution, NOTHING we do matters.

      Dick Motta