Fw: It'll Come Back

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2000

      Subject: It'll Come Back

      A preacher was making his rounds to his parishioners on a bicycle, when he
      > came upon a little boy trying to sell a
      lawnmower.
      > "How much do you want for the mower?" asked the
      preacher.
      > "I'm just trying to make enough money to buy a bicycle," said
      the little
      > boy.
      > After a moment of consideration, the preacher
      asked, "Will you take my
      > bike in trade for it?"
      > The boy said,
      "You got a deal."
      > The preacher took the mower and tried to crank it. He
      pulled on the string
      > a few times with no response from the
      mower.
      > The preacher called the little boy over and said, "I can't get
      this mower
      > to start."
      > The little boy said, "That's 'cause you
      have to cuss at it to get it
      > started."
      > The preacher said, "I'm a
      minister, and I can't cuss. It's been so long
      > since I've been saved that
      I don't know if I even remember how to cuss."
      > The little boy looked at
      him happily and said, "Just keep pulling on that
      > string. It'll come back
      to ya!"