Fw: J.A.I.L. Hits The Media -- Again!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2001

      Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 3:19 PM
      Subject: Re: J.A.I.L. Hits The Media -- Again!

      Anyone that might wish to help,

      I would like to come up with a list of Newspapers from foreign English speaking countries or non-English speaking countries that have English translation services available to them.

      My goal would be to contact them about the abuses of our government upon its own people and try to bring these abuses to the attention of other countries around the world.

      Some of them might be willing to investigate and print the truth if they know where to look for the truth about the way the law is written specifically to cheat Americans of their rights.

      Since our government controlled media is always condimming other countries, other countries might well want to know about American abuses within its own borders and how our government  uses rules as laws to abuse its citizens and cheat other countries.

       Bill Mayhar

      Salem, Oregon-

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org