Fw: Can we help this person

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2001

      Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 1:53 AM
      Subject: Can we help this person

      Dear Jailers,
      Can we help this woman?  She lives in New York and is having a terrible time
      there.  It seems she is also helping the public with her work.  As Pulse of
      Washington I know that they do not want us to stop the vacinations.  I am
      sure some of them are good, but many of them are bad for people.  Some
      Babies die in their parents arms after having shots.  We need to address
      what is right here.
      Myra