First Annual Spring Lock Up

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 9:17 PM

      Los Angeles - April 2, 2001

      First Annual Spring Lock Up
      (New York J.A.I.L.)

      To the editor (Daily Gazette):

      Your article on "Judges" is actually what I would expect from any of today's newspapers. You failed to expose the general arrogance of every court judge, every administrative judge, every mediating judge and most Justices of the Peace in New York State.

      What you might consider for a feature story is an in-depth study of the State and Federal courts' numerous violations of citizens' Constitutional rights (not privileges).

      In your story Ron Loeber [another NY. JAILer] mentions JAIL-Judicial Accountability  Initiative Law. This Spring  Ron, I and many others in New York State and surrounding states will be holding an organizing meeting somewhere in the Albany/Schenectady area. We will call it our First Annual Spring Lock Up. We welcome anyone and everyone who has been, in their mind, violated by a court and wonders where to turn.
      There are very serious reasons for the need for every State to have JAIL --
      Judicial Accountability Initiative Law. The courts (Judges) are out of
      control! They truly are not accountable. Government groups that are supposed to make judges accountable are a farce. Courts are "passing" legislation by creating "court case precedence" instead of our national and state legislature.

      The stench of a close study of the courts is similar to a skunk in a closed room - once you "open the door," it's unbearable. If we make the Judges in this country more accountable, most of our problems will go away. Our present systems of accountability are like putting the foxes in charge of the henhouse.

      Respectfully Yours,
      Bill Gage, a NY JAILer
      10 Greenfield Lane
      Hampton, NY 12837
      (518) 282-9818

      Don't Forget To Wear J.A.I.L. T-Shirts To The Spring Lock Up!

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org