Reply to J.A.I.L. ONLY A DREAM?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2001
      Behind the Scenes Of National J.A.I.L.
      (Response to "J.A.I.L. Only A Dream.")
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2001 12:59 PM
      Subject: RE: J.A.I.L. ONLY A DREAM??

      Hello Sherree:
      I had to think about this one. Yes, I saw that the foundation of their corrupt system seemed massive. Then I looked deeper. There is the original stronger Foundation. The Fathers of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence laid it down with their lives.
      The People love Justice and Freedom. Our Presidents aren't dumb. That is why they go on the road to present their wants to the people. Just take a deep breath and know you have all of our prayers. Discouragement isn't something we can't understand or overcome.
      Let us rally around each other and all of us. Whereever we are, go to the people with the truths of their freedoms that have been taken away by the Judges and the BAR. Ron said "Thank you Judges." He is so right. We will have an army of workers because there are in every family someone that has been delt the hand of injustice.
      The Courts of this country have been very generous with their injustice. Many desire and long for a way to fight back. Jail4judges will give them the desires of their hearts. All we need to do is get it before the people. There are many waiting and praying for Justice.
      jail4judges will let them see this organization is the answer to their prayers. I saw it in a flash of joy and with Hope renewed. I have pledged my support to jail4judges. You can believe this is a Win, Win, against injustice. Get discouraged if you must. Remember David slew Goliath. Ron sounds like he has courage to spare let us all move forward with him.
      I know I won't be defeated or discouraged. Today is the Day the Lord hath made, Let Us Rejoice and be Glad in it. The Victory is ours!Remember the original foundation was built with Honor, Justice, Self- Sacerfice, Loyality to the cause of Freedom. "For the People by the People." Let us take heart and work we must, for the victory is worth it all.
      Respectfully submitted,
      Geneva Rucker

      J.A.I.L. ONLY A DREAM?
      (Thoughts from Sherree - Head of Florida JAIL)

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org