Taking the Challenge to join J.A.I.L.

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2001

      I ask you, sir, do you support Judicial Accountability and JAIL4Judges, and will you officially go on the record with such support?

      Before answering this question, I assure you that we will be backing every 2nd Amendment Organization up against the wall to either do it or get off the pot. We are not playing a game with the 2nd Amendment.

      Rest assured, J.A.I.L WILL either have the 2nd Amendment support or challenge for an explanation from each organization as to the reason why not.  As I have previously said "This is a challenge I do not want to win, and, in fact, I hope I loose. I want to have to apologize to everyone, but I am afraid I'm going to win by default."

      I ask you nicely, will your Organization officially go on record as a supporter of J.A.I.L.? Please, please, prove me wrong, but I doubt it. I'm truly ready to apologize. You don't know how excited I am just to hear from someone among the 2nd Amendment Organizations. I've waited a looong time for this.

      -Ron Branson-