J.A.I.L. Night tonight with Host Allen Raymond

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2001

      NOTICE to all J.A.I.L. Following

      J.A.I.L. Night Tonight!

      This evening (Sunday 14th) at 8:30 p.m. PST our Georgia State J.A.I.L. Representative, Capt. Dennis M. Hatcher, along with his Georgia Associate, Ms. Carla, will be guests on JAIL Night with Allen Raymond, the host. Capt. Hatcher is a very interesting gentleman and he has a lot to share with America. He is inspiring a great host of people, and is planning a large January 23rd demonstration.

      This is on internet radio, and if you have not already done so, you must download the latest RealPlayer Version 8 to your computer and execute the self installation. You may obtain a FREE download of RealPlayer Version 8 per the following:

      Go to http://www.real.com/ look at the bottom of the page under "Top Free Downloads" follow it to the next page then look for the "free player" on the left of the page. After you have installed it, you will be able to tune in to TruthRadio from either going to their website www.TruthRadio, or by executing the following convenient link which I have provided for you,

      If you have any problems making the connection, please contact their technical support at:

      Todd Waite

      The time to take care of setting up your computer for tonight's program is now. Thank you.

      Everyone May Call In To Tonight's Program
      With Their Questions and Comments.

      CALL (661)721-0313

      If you are not in PST, be sure to add an hour for ea. time zone. Tomorrow is a national holiday, so many of you can sleep in tomorrow!

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org