* I Want To Sell Your Children - Gov't.

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2000

      Los Angeles - December 17, 2000

      J.A.I.L. has been donated $900 worth of 90 minute phone cards usable through the last day of June, 2001, and have a market value of $9 each. We are discounting them to $6 each, and all proceeds go into the cause of freedom. They make very practical gifts for friends and family. Rush your check with a self-addressed stamped envelope to "J.A.I.L.," P.O. Box 207, N. Hollywood, CA. 91603 and state how many you want. Take this opportunity to financially support J.A.I.L. which is much needed. Thanks.

      I Want To Sell Your Children - Gov't.

      www.nationaloutrage.org

      The State of Utah is buying federal dollars with the blood of our children

      Throughout America, an average of 3,000 children a day are stolen from their homes and placed in foster care to fuel a multi-billion dollar money-making machine. Utah’s system is typical, and provides a case study in both the tactics of the government and how individual citizens can defend themselves and their families. To you, your children are your life. To the thousands of caseworkers, supervisors, therapists, judges, and doctors whose salaries are paid by this machine, your children represent job security. Fresh meat. Despite what they may have told you, your case is not a weird exception. They’re doing this to everyone.

      ....   The federal government pays the State of Utah at least $25,000 for each child the State can remove from its family and place in foster care. The more children the State can take, the more federal money its child "welfare" system can rake in. Each year, hundreds of families throughout Utah fall prey to the Gestapo tactics of the Division of Child and Family Services.

      Utah's Juvenile Courts Operate in Secret!

      Did you know that the following Constitutional rights are prohibited in Utah's Juvenile courts?

      • The right to remain silent
      • The right to confront witnesses
      • The right to a jury
      • The right to a public trial
      • The right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty

      A detailed discussion of the problems with Utah's child welfare laws is articulated very well by the Hon. Arthur G. Christean, a retired Utah juvenile court judge in an article entitled, "The Child Welfare Reform Act of 1994: Is the Cure Worse than the Problem?"   ....

      Telephone
      435-654-1152
      Postal address
      P.O. Box 486, Heber City, Utah 84032