A Few Good Cops

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2000

      Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2000 1:29 AM
      Subject: Re: Fw: LA cops

      Well, there you have it folks-A GOOD cop speaking out! And I've said it before-the first to give warning about how BAD and dangerous the police in this country have become are the few GOOD cops out there, the few of good conscience, and principles, and a mind still bright enough to think for itself.

      .But at what price!?

      In New Jersey Sgt. DeLacy Davis dared to speak out, and continues to do so even though his car has been blown up and his life, and that of his family, has been so seriously threatened that Sgt. Davis, his mother, his wife, and his little girl dare not leave their home without a contingency of trusted, armed body guards.

      A former DEA agent and police officer from the greater L.A. area (name withheld for his protection)  was beaten so severely by his fellow officers that it almost cost him his life.
      Another has had the IRS wrongly strip him of his home, his wages, and his lifes' savings.
      A brave, rightous CityCouncel woman speaks up, her job and life are threatened, and she has to go into hiding but keeps up the fight. Let's hope we see her in the White House some day.
      An LA motorcycle cop comes forward with truth about a police shooting- his life and that of his wife and baby are threatened and he is driven out of his job by enraged, gung-ho, brainwashed fellow officers.
      A sweet, young Lt. at the Lennox Sheriff's station cried with me when I showed him a picture of my son.
      In Oklahoma City Police Sgt Terrence Yeakey, one of the first on the scene after the bombing discovered disturbing evidence and tried to bring it forward. It cost him a most brutal death.

      After learning about, and meeting, most of these good men and women, and being aware of what they have been made to suffer for the Truth I no longer pray for even one of the more than 100 police at the killing of my son  to come forward and tell what REALLY happened that dark night. Even after what the ignorant, EVIL cops did I could not live with the knowledge that my prayers might cost the life of even one GOOD man or woman of conscience.

      Good cops and coroners and medical examiners were the first to try and help me establish the Truth in my son's murder. Example-Jerry Pierce, retired Sheriff of 20+ years, Criminologist, Private Investigator, and host of radio talk show,
      "The Radio Detective", on nightly, 7:00-10:00 pm  out of Fresno CA, KMPH. Mr. Pierce is a man of honor who is proud of his years of service as a Sheriff, and he is a strong proponent of the police in general, but when this qualified EXPERT read the autopsy and police reports on the shooting of Michael "Buzz"  Arnold he was so outraged by the obvious lies, the terrible, unnecessary use of extreme, deadly force and the blatant,sloppy cover-up perputrated after the killing that he spent three hours ripping a new "you know what-you know where" in L.A. Law Enforcement, the D.A.'s office, and the FBI. If anyone believes that the GOOD cop is totally extinct, please tune into Jerry's show, and call in with questions. His number is(559) 453-5338. I can guarentee you he will tell it like it is, no holds barred. Even if you can't pick up KMPH where you are you  can still call in and ask Jerry questions-but do it only if you really want the truth because that's all you will get from this GOOD
       cop!

      In gratitude to the FEW Good men and women out there, and a prayer for their safety-
      Constance Flaum