* Gods In Black Nighties

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2000

      Los Angeles - December 10, 2000

      At 8:30 pm Pacific Time tonight (Sunday, Dec. 10th) you are asked to tune in to Sherree Lowe who is going to give us the inside scoop of what is going on there in Florida, and how the atmosphere is being set for the reception of J.A.I.L. Click here to listen> Tune Me In <

      Gods In Black Nighties

      (Parody of Knights In White Satin, by Pete Sagi)

      Gods in black nighties, doing black collar crime,
      Trampling our rights down, into muck and grime.
      With justice not issued, from “his honor” (that whore)
      Just what the truth is, doesn’t count anymore.

      Time to JAIL you,  yes, we’ll JAIL you, oh how we’ll JAIL you!

      Deriding defendants, his gavel in hand,
      Judicial tyranny, is the law of the land.
      The message they send me, “Why bother to defend,
      Go along to get along, you’re a slave to the end.”

      So we’ll JAIL you,  yes we’ll JAIL you.
      Oh how we’ll JAIL you,  oh how we’ll JAIL you!

      Gods in black nighties, with toy hammers in hand,
      Need to be brought down, tarred, feather’d and canned!
      Justice we’ve always missed,  just can’t wait anymore,
      Let them hear the sound of, a slamming cell door!

      Yes we’ll JAIL you,  yes we’ll JAIL you.
      Oh how we’ll JAIL you,  oh how we’ll JAIL you!

      Yes we’ll JAIL you,  yes we’ll JAIL you.
      Oh how we’ll JAIL you,  oh how we’ll JAIL you!

      By Pete Sagi - pasagi@...

      Missouri J.A.I.L. For Judges

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org
      To contact the author of JAIL4Judges: jail4judges@...