Response to: Day 18 - But Where Is The Enemy?

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2000

      Los Angeles - Sunday, December 10, 2000

      Tonight (Sunday, Dec. 10) starting in an hour or two, at 8:30 Pacific Time, Sherree Lowe of Florida J.A.I.L, who is in the center of the media action in Florida, will be addressing the nation on the inside story of what is really happening in Florida on Internet Radio. To tune in to TruthRadio.com, click here> J.A.I.L. Night with Allen Raymond.<

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org
      To contact the author of JAIL4Judges: jail4judges@...