Do Judges Need Accountability, or More Power?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2000
      Los Angeles - November 21, 2000
      Do Judges Need Accountability, or More Power?
      Dear Comm. Michael Calhoun (Ret.):
          Are you keeping everything on the level there in Miami Beach? All eyes of the nation are on you guys down there.
          Now to your concerns. The "Separations of Powers" will never work if the courts can help it. Otherwise, I ask you, what's stopping the judges now if they are just "following the law" as you say? It is entirely already within judges' authority to bring government to bear on the Separation of Powers Doctrine. This is exactly why We the People will have to enforce that issue upon the government through holding the judges accountable, and that cannot be done until the People have a forum, hence, J.A.I.L.   J.A.I.L. is the only peaceable means available to the People.
          Is not your repeated debate with me over which came first, the chicken or the egg?  The correct answer is, "The Chicken!" (Gen. 1:24). Thanks Mike. I know you mean well, but you have no answer on how to enforce the "Separations-of-Power" Doctrine upon the government outside of forcing the judges to obey the law, of which you say they are now doing, hence, what is your complaint? Are you complaining that the judges are helpless to attorneys and need more power?
          The message of J.A.I.L. is spreading everywhere and growing exponentially across this country, being backed by organization after organization. It's time you and your organization admit to reality and jump on board instead of being left standing in the dust. When you make that decision, get in touch with Sherree Lowe there (sherree@...) and she will gladly fix you up with a J.A.I.L. T-Shirt and jacket so you can let those attorneys in black robes know that you're coming after them.

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org
      To contact the author of JAIL4Judges: jail4judges@...