"I Wanna Kill Someone, Oh So Bad..." - LAPD Ofc.

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2000

      November 6, 2000
      Five days left. Make your plans now. Attend So. CA. JAIL's Nov. 11th (Veteran's Day) fundraiser. RSVP $20 (or $25 at the door) to Doug Johnson, (818) 895-1239, 8340 Columbus Ave., North Hills, CA. 91343. Event held 11 am., American Legion Hall, 7338 Canby Ave., Reseda, CA. Includes food and a J.A.I.L. T-shirt.
      If you have a product or service you can donate to be auctioned off, we will be happy to plug your business at this event. Send your certificate immediately guaranteeing you will provide the service. We will sell it to the highest bidder, and it will go to the cause for your country.

      "God, I Wanna Kill Someone, Oh So Bad..." - LAPD Officer.

      Dearest Chuck,

      My  heartfelt thanks come to you for caring and taking an interest in this horrible murder. Not just for me, nor my poor lost son, but because this case has more potential to put a stop to this kind of atrocity than all of the other police shootings combined.

      Why? Because this good UNARMED man was shot more times than anyone in the entire history of this country-165 hits, 106 entry wounds, 55 fatal, from the guns of (admittedly) twenty-two officers who emptied their guns once, reloaded and emptied them again, firing in excess of 250 rounds into a quiet, sleeping community.

      The police report (when I finally got it after 15 months and thousands of dollars) revealed that there were between 70 to 80 police cars surrounding the "kill zone," which means that there were between 140 and 160 cops on the scene. Before my son was escorted by a full armada of police cars to the pre-selected place where he would be killed. The police had cordoned off a three block area, blacked the city street lights, cleared everyone off of the streets, and ordered the media (all but one special friend of the Sheriff's Dept.) to go ONE MILE
      back.

      The question has been posed by experts:
      Why were there so many units and a history making number of shots fired against one, lone unarmed man? A man with no police record, no criminal history, never been in trouble, never owned more than a bb gun, not a gang member, not a drug dealer or user, not driving a stolen car (the new Lincoln Towncar was his own), a good citizen, loved, admired and respected by all who knew him.

      Why and how could such an unspeakable, unconscionable killing happen? Considering the facts above, the accredited experts (current and retired GOOD cops, ex-DEA and FBI agents-names can be provided) state that the set-up for the kill was, in police parlance, "a pow-wow." This is a situation in which a "suspect" is lead to a predetermined location and as many units as can arrive on the scene circle the "suspect" to preclude the possibility of independent witnesses  to a Planned Execution Style Killing.

      The following statements are taken from  LAPD- Mobile Digital Transmissions-MDT's:

      "I hope there is enough units to set up a pow-wow around the susp so he can get a good spanking and nobody can  'c' it."
      "You mean susps...cut to pieces?"
      "Yeah, I'm going to kill this guy."
      "Haaaaa...you're so bad..u cutie u...Go get him my man, and shoot him twice for me."
      "Looking to end the year with a good shotgun killing...rugg..."
      "Raa, a full moon and a full gun make for rewards from God."
      "A full moon and a full gun makes for a night of fun."
      "Everybody you kill 'in the line of duty' becomes a slave in the afterlife."
      "Then U will have a lot of slaves."
                         and;
      "They give me a stick they give me a gun they pay me 50G's to have some fun."
      "If I find it to be O.I.S. (officer involved shooting) time. God, I wanna  kill someone, oh so bad..."
      "Hope he gets ugly so I can vent my hate."
      "Capture him, beat him, treat him like dirt."
      "Sounds like a job for the dynamic duo..."
      "I was out of the vehicle, whipping on a couple of em. how r u, Sgt Brutality?"
      "No problemmm...  we R hungry...we got a little physical...it was fun...we had to teach him a little respect for police....hahahahaha...we had fun..."
      "Did U arrest the 85yr old lady or just beat her up?"
      "We slapped her around...she's getting med. treatment right now."

      The MDT transmissions make clear that some officers not only have a base regard for human life but they actually relish the shooting death of suspects.

      While there is much speculation about the lack of adequate police training, any GOOD COP will be the first to tell you that it is not the training in using weaponry that is at fault, but that the problem lies in the ATTITUDES taught during training. When these attitudes are examined out of context of police training it is abundantly clear that to become a "good cop" is to join a cult - the brainwashing is identical:
      Separate inductee from familiar setting.
      Subject to rigorous physical exhaustion.
      Repeated suggestion that no one 'outside' understands, nor can be trusted.
      Repeated suggestion that the group IS THE TRUE FAMILY, and that the partner is more than the wife.
      Repeated suggestion that the only safe place is within the group and that everyone else is out to get him/her, that danger ever awaits beyond the doors.

      Chuck, I am constantly being warned to be careful not to sound like a police hating "crazy," but I didn't 'make-up' the MDT's or the training techniques, or the chilling quote below made by LAPD. Det. Mark Flashman in a Ch..2 new interview on Feb. 22,1999:
      "There is nothing more exciting than hunting MAN. Once you've done that you never want to do anything else!"

      Again, according to expert findings my son was murdered for the thrill of the kill. He was vulnerable, an easy target, and so he was used for human target practice.

      I can provide you with all of the details of the senseless killing, all of the allegations and the REAL facts, the names and testimony of Expert witnesses, hard forensic evidence, artists rendering of the crime scene and trajectory (by experts), newspaper articles, eye-witnesses, and anything else related to the case you might need. Just please send me a fax number and I will get any thing you want off to you right away.

      In Gratitude - Constance Flaum
      (818) 255-1451  cflaum@...

      (You all may meet Constance at our Nov. 11th Veterans Day JAIL Fundraiser this Saturday.)

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org
      To send published judicial articles: USA-jail4judges@...
      To contact the author of JAIL4Judges: jail4judges@...