JAIL Night on Internet Radio

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10 1:58 PM

      "J.A.I.L. NIGHT"
      On Internet Radio
      (Heard Everywhere Across The Nation)

          Allen Raymond, of The Allen Raymond Show, has graciously donated the second Sunday of each and every month as "JAIL Night."
          This Sunday, (tomorrow, 6/11/00 at 8:30 pm. California time) California JAIL attorney and proponent Phil Putman, along with Phil Castora and Dottie, leaders of the Maine JAIL Chapter, will  be guests on The Allen Raymond Show. Please tune in with us at http://www.truthradio.com. You may also call in and ask questions and talk to the guests. (If you live back east, remember, you must add an additional hour for each time zone.) JAIL will be on the internet radio for two and one-half hours.
          Due to two judges, the very successful law practice of Phil Putman was totally destroyed. Now Phil has openly declared war upon the judicial system. Phil does not mince words to express his abhorrence of judges.
          Phil Castora, a private investigator for thirty years, and his assistant, Dottie, have a story that will also burn your ears. I'm really looking forward to this show. (Have your fire-extinguishers and asbestos gloves handy for all three of these people).
          While on the scene for a while, I believe it will be JAIL that will make internet radio popular. Many of you have heard about internet radio, but have never heard it through their own computer. I think JAIL will change that. Those who have not given much thought about it, will now start preparing their computer to receive internet radio, the latest in world-wide radio communication. Prepare now. Don't wait until Sunday night. Go to the above website and follow the instructions.
          Below are the instructions which were sent to me. If you have problems, have someone help you.

      1.    Make sure you have a media player installed.

      You may install Real Player or Winamp. If you already have Real Player,
      Winamp requires that you uninstall Real Player before installing WinAmp. After you down load either program from the net, you have to install it. Go to Windows Explorer.  Click on Start, Settings, Control Panel, Add/Remove a Program. Look over your installed software components. You  should see a listing for RealPlayer or WinAmp.  Make sure one or the other is installed. (Installation is required to operate). To do this, run the installation setup file that the players come with. It is ordinarily a self executing program that will unzip (self-expand) the file. To do this click on the RealPlayer or WinAmp file. A window will open showing it expanding.

      2.     Make sure your speakers are connected.

          Thank you.  Now don't forget to tune in Sunday evening for The Allen Raymond Show. Let him know your appreciate his generous offer of "J.A.I.L. Night."