* Justice, Justice, Oh Justice - Where Are You?

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2000

      Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2000 5:03 PM

      Dear Mr. Branson,

      I am writing this letter in deep frustration over the system that you are fighting over. Me and my husband have become a victim of all this corruption and misconduct which is going to cost my husband who is
      innocent the next 15-20 years of his life for something he did not do. He has been falsely arrested by the police and framed. Can you recommend an honest attorney who is practising law for the sake of justice and not merely money - I wish to take them to court for having ruined our life like this.

      As you have rightly mentioned in your website - there are many silently suffering like this and it is costing them and their familes years and years of their lives which can never be replaced. I have knocked every door of justice and am tired and beaten now but the sorrow in my heart over this injustice can never be gone. Please help

      Thank you

      Manisha

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org
      To send published judicial articles: USA-jail4judges@...