AIMING AT THE CROTCH!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2000

      October 23, 2000
      Make your plans now to attend So. CA. JAIL's Nov. 11th (Veteran's Day) fundraiser. RSVP $20 (or $25 at the door) to Doug Johnson, (818) 895-1239, 8340 Columbus Ave., North Hills, CA. 91343. Event held 11 am., American Legion Hall, 7338 Canby Ave., Reseda, CA. Includes food and a J.A.I.L. T-shirt.

      Aiming At The Crotch

      Dear Linda: (Colorado JAIL)

           I doubt very much whether the judges as a whole or any individual judge would want to make publicity waves by assailing you or anyone else associated with JAIL4Judges in a defamation suit. Publicity is just precisely what judges do not want. As I was quoted in the last paragraph of the attached* Los Angeles Daily Journal:

          The J.A.I.L. proponents fully expect the establishment to fight back – and that's exactly what they hope for to jump-start their low-budget campaign.  "Once we get them to holler 'ouch,' they've done our advertisements for us," Branson said.

          I have often said in my public speaking engagements that the judges are in a precarious position. We at JAIL get unlimited kicks at the judges' crotches and shins, and the judges must keep a straight face and pretend we don't exist. When they wince or take a defensive posture against us, they've admitted our existence, which they don't want to do. This is a lose, lose, no win proposition for judges. If they remain silent, we keep kicking their crotches and watching their faces. If they assault us, they advertise for us and promote JAIL. So, they are now playing the public game that we don't exist, but under their breath and in confidentiality, they are screaming and cursing J.A.I.L. For Judges. You bet'cha they know we exist, and we shall be even more in their faces wearing large print www.jail4judges.org T-shirts in their courtrooms across this nation!

      -Ron-

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org
      To send published judicial articles: USA-jail4judges@...
      To contact the author of JAIL4Judges: jail4judges@...

      * JAIL's Attachment Policy:
          We realize the dangers associated with viruses moving around the internet via attachments. Therefore, it is our policy not to open attachments for security reasons.
          There arises times, however, when we are requested (or required) to send out attachments, such as when there are problems with downloading our JAIL Signature Petition.
          All emails originating from JAIL containing attachments are self-generated in our computer. Our computer is believed to be virus free, and we will never knowingly send a virus through our self-made attachments. We are currently running the latest Norton Anti-Virus Software. While we encourage you to trust JAIL, we ask you to exercise your own judgment.