Fingerprinting America

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10 9:20 PM
      Los Angeles - October 10, 2000
      Make your plans now to attend CA. JAIL's Nov. 11th (Veteran's Day) fundraiser. RSVP $20 to Doug Johnson at (818) 895-1239.

      Fingerprinting America
      The following is a well-written expose on the below article on the fingerprinting of Americans by Jackie Juntti of W.G.E.N. in Washington State, and a personal friend whom we met while in her state two months ago, and with whom we had dinner at her home.
      -Ron Branson
      As many of you know, I have been involved in the fight against this
      numbering and fingerprinting of Americans since it hit here in the State of Washington several years ago.  I have to ask a simple question -  WHY does the government need to number and identify us?  How on earth did America reach the point of power it did without all this slave identification it now is working to imprint on everyone of us?  What is the underlying reason for this?

      Think about this for just a moment, PLEASE.  There is no logical reason for anyone to have to carry identification much less be numbered, fingerprinted, iris scanned, or any of the other Frankenstein methods there are out there.  The only time anyone would need to prove who they are is if they are requesting some kind of special permission from another party.  If Americans are truly FREE PEOPLE then we should be free of being stamped and counted like possessions.
      The problem arises in the fact we are no longer FREE PEOPLE.  We are slaves and possessions of those in power.  They hold out goodies (goodies they are able to hold out because they stole them from
      us to begin with) but insist we submit to being numbered (SSN) or imprinted somehow (fingerprints, chips, iris scan photos, voice prints), before they will give us a small portion of what they have stolen from us. This is insane!!!!  The individual states have bowed down to the Federal blackmail and have sucked on the tax teat for so long they have no idea what solid food tastes like.

      Folks,  we may still have time to reverse some of this but it is going to
      take men and women made of more than tax supported mush to do it.  When you elect politicians willing to tell you they will steal from your neighbor so they can give YOU more in the form of government benefits then you are no better than any other blood sucker.  YOU are an accomplice to the crime of theft by government.
      Until you can wean yourself off the tax teat you are the enemy of all FREE PEOPLE.  You are guilty of theft just as the bank robber, the burglar, the embezzler, and anyone who takes that which he did not earn by honest labor.  Remove that phoney *safety net* of government programs and watch how many are able to get a job and earn their keep instead of accepting government stolen goods for their food.  Those who truly need help will be helped as they used to be BEFORE government alienated families from helping their own, saying government can do it better.

      Jackie Juntti
      WGEN  idzrus@...

      Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 07:46:31 -0700
      From: "F.M.Sielaff" <wapsiden@...>
      To: Friendly Patriotic Exchange <FPE@egroups.com>
      CC: Jackie Juntti <idzrus@...>
      Subject: Calif. Homeless To Be Fingerprinted
      RIVERSIDE, Calif. (AP) - County officials are planning a voluntary
      fingerprint program for the homeless as part of an effort they say will
      provide better services.

      ``This is strictly for the purpose of identifying an individual so we can track their services more effectively and better plan for their needs,'' Kevin Gaines, spokesman for the Riverside County's Department of Public Social Services, said Monday.

      But some of the homeless and their advocates say the move is too
      intrusive. ``I'm not hiding anything but I think it's just getting into my business a little bit,'' Gary Cervantes said. ``It feels a little bit like they are tagging an animal.''

      Attorney Dan Tokaji of the American Civil Liberties Union said homeless people would be intimidated into taking part in the program.
      ``When you have someone in position of power requesting information from a needy person, there is inherent coercion,'' he said. Officials say fingerprinting will provide a more reliable count of the homeless and access to more federal grants to help them. They are planning to visit shelters beginning next month.

      Some transients see the benefits of the program. Angel Monroy recalled that doctors had troubled identifying him after he lapsed into a coma in 1992. ``When you live on the streets anything could happen where you would need to be identified,'' he said.

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org
      To send published judicial articles: USA-jail4judges@...
      To contact the author of JAIL4Judges: jail4judges@...