*** Importaint J.A.I.L. Fundraiser Announcement!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2000
      Important J.A.I.L. Fundraiser Announcement
          We are very pleased to announce that J.A.I.L. is sponsoring a Veteran's Day fundraiser in behalf of its cause of judicial accountability Nov. 11th starting at 11 am. and continuing until 5 pm. It is being held at the American Legion Hall, 7338 Canby Ave, Reseda, California. If you are unable to make it, perhaps you have friends or family who live close enough to come.
          We will be having some very powerful speakers, including those who either are, or were dignitaries in government who are willing to speak out about government corruption, establishing the need for judicial accountability. You will not be disappointed! We are still in the stage of planning and improving this event, including an unconfirmed big-named Hollywood film producer everyone in this county knows.
          Attached is both a flyer and business card artwork that you may download to your printer and reproduce and distribute. (See JAIL's attachment policy below*)
          Also, most of us produce a product or service that can be auctioned off at this event. We need your participation in this manner. If you believe in this country and wish to preserve our Constitution, this is a very worthy cause. Your donations will be put to very good use. To donate your product or service, or to RSVP for this event, call Doug Johnson, (818) 895-1239. Cost is $20, which not only includes the speakers, but lunch and a high-quality "J.A.I.L." pocket T-shirt which can be worn at court events everywhere.
          Make your check payable to: "J.A.I.L." and send it to: Doug Johnson, 8340 Columbus Ave., North Hills, CA. 91343. If you cannot make this event, but wish to donate $20 anyway, (or sponsor someone  who cannot afford the entrance) we will gladly accept your donation.
      Friends, without finances, freedom cannot be obtained. Think of this as a contribution to your county's future. What could be more important?
      J.A.I.L. is the answer!
      -Ronald Branson, author/founder of J.A.I.L.-
      * JAIL's Attachment Policy:
          We realize the dangers associated with viruses moving around the internet via attachments. There arises times, however, when we are requested (or required) to send out attachments, such as when there are problems with downloading our JAIL Signature Petition.
          All emails originating from JAIL containing attachments are self-generated in our computer. Our computer is believed to be virus free, and we will never knowingly send a virus through our self-made attachments. We are currently running the latest Norton Anti-Virus Software. While we encourage you to trust JAIL, we ask you to
      exercise your own judgment.

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org
      To send published judicial articles: USA-jail4judges@...
      To contact the author of JAIL4Judges: jail4judges@...