"With Liberty and Justice For All"

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2000

      Get a J.A.I.L. For Judges T-Shirt for your next court appearance.
      Write baronboy@... and place your order today!

      "With Liberty and Justice For All"

      Folks, Constance Flaum, whose story is told below, is now working closely with JAIL4Judges. I have been offering her our comfort and encouragement, and have advised her that she not allow the circumstances to overcome her with grief, but to take a bold stance for the sake of her son and fight for truth and justice. She is helping JAIL in our upcoming November 11th fundraiser. Please call Constance at (818) 255-1451, or email your sentiments to cflaum@...

      -Ron Branson- (Personal friend and confidant of Constance.)

      MAN SHOT 165 TIMES BY LA POLICE - "The thrill of the kill" (in the soul-chilling words of LAPD Officer Mark Flashman in a Ch. 2 News interview on Feb. 22, 1999, "There is no greater thrill in life than hunting man. Once you have done that you never want to do anything else!"

      God help us all!!!!!!!!!!!
      WAKE UP AMERICA !!!
      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org
      To send published judicial articles: USA-jail4judges@...