Re: Can you help? Will you help?

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2000
      Dear Robin:
      We are forwarding your request for help to our egroups. (Request for help is "original message" below.)
      Meanwhile we invite you to join the JAIL email list as follows:
         Hello - my name is Ron Branson, author/founder of J.A.I.L.
      There is afoot a unique new movement now spreading across
      this country called JAIL as explained below.
           This letter is an invitation for you to become part of that
      movement by joining JAIL's email. There is absolutely no cost
      or objective other than to motivate you to become involved.
           JAIL is a unique way of turning our government around
      by the method explained at www.jail4judges.net.
      One of our readers recognized our uniqueness by saying,
      "Hey, man you're doing a really good job! I have been
      unsubscribing to most newsletters because of priorities.
      But yours is the exception, it's too good to do without!
      Keep em coming."
          There is currently nothing like JAIL in this entire nation.
      Please accept our invitation to join with us.

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org
      To send published judicial articles: USA-jail4judges@...
      To contact the author of JAIL4Judges: jail4judges@...
      Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2000 8:55 AM
      Subject: Can you help? Will you help?

      Dear Jail,

      My wife and I are presently having to endure the abuses of a federal
      district judge who also among other things insists on practicing law from
      the bench.

      How can we get him off the case?

      Can you get us info or point us in the right direction?

      Thank You,
      Jeff & Robin Tibbetts