Referral to Colorado JAIL - and Invitation to join our email list

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2000
      Dear Dana:
          First, we note that you are not on our JAIL email list. We offer you an invitation to join us, which appears below.
          Second, we have just newly acquired two people who are taking up the JAIL cause in Colorado. They are Linda Sanders at cmtv@... and Dick Goggin at y2khelp@....
      Whether they have any connections regarding legal help, I don't know. However, please contact them if you'd be interested in helping with the JAIL cause in your state. The core problem that we're facing throughout the nation is the lack of judicial accountability. That's why judges behave as tyrants, because they can get by with it! Both Linda and Dick would be glad to hear from you and would welcome you to the Colorado JAIL team.
          Third, I am going to forward your request to the JAIL Legal Discussion egroups, and to the regular JAIL egroups email. Perhaps someone will know whom to refer you to for help.

          Thank you for writing, and we invite you to join our JAIL email list:
          Hello - my name is Ron Branson, author/founder of J.A.I.L.
      There is afoot a unique new movement now spreading across
      this country called JAIL as explained below.
           This letter is an invitation for you to become part of that
      movement by joining JAIL's email. There is absolutely no cost
      or objective other than to motivate you to become involved.
           JAIL is a unique way of turning our government around
      by the method explained at www.jail4judges.net.
      One of our readers recognized our uniqueness by saying,
      "Hey, man you're doing a really good job! I have been
      unsubscribing to most newsletters because of priorities.
      But yours is the exception, it's too good to do without!
      Keep em coming."
          There is currently nothing like JAIL in this entire nation.
      Please accept our invitation to join with us.
      -Ron-

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org
      To send published judicial articles: USA-jail4judges@...
      To contact the author of JAIL4Judges: jail4judges@...

      Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2000 7:07 PM
      Subject: Corrupt judicial system

      I am at my wits end with a three year old case where 2 magistrates and
      two judges that were removed from the case continued to issue/sign 22
      orders illegally without jurisdiction. I have taken this all the way to
      the Colorado Supreme court where theses orders, proven illegal, were
      upheld. I have been pro-se the whole time as not one attorney in this
      state we have contacted would help. Notices of intent to sue have been
      timely filed. But to what avail I don't know. Do you have any
      suggestions? Anything would help. Dana Gibson