Re: *** Let's Get On With The Solution!

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2000
         The difference is in approach to the problem: (1) whether you choose to "educate" yourself on the fraud and deception game the corrupt system is playing against the people, and then participate in that game under "their" rules; or (2) whether you choose to alter or abolish it, and institute new government (speaking here of a people's oversight body of the judiciary) to provide new guards for our future security. (See Declaration of Independence).
          I choose the latter method, as I firmly believe that it is the DUTY of the people to do so as the Declaration sets forth. I cannot expect to go into a corrupt forum and obtain honest redress. As Dan Meador so aptly put it, "Would you go to a pirate's court for justice? Hardly. To the pirate, law is a matter of convenience."
          Dan also states "We aren't going to secure reliable individual remedies until we secure general remedies."  A system fraught with fraud and deception is hardly a formulae for "general remedies." Until the judicial system operates on an honest and constitutional basis, it is my opinion that people are wasting valuable time and energy operating with a corrupt authority.  I do not believe that "posing problems to them where they have to run to their legal eggheads asking 'what do I do now?' " is providing the "general remedies" so sorely needed.
          It is important to "pose problems," in a forum OUTSIDE the corrupt court system-- and THEN let them run to their "legal eggheads" and say "What do we do now?"  It is the forum that must be abolished and replaced with a new one.
          As far as we must "understand the very clever con they are running on us in terms of the current governing entity and the jurisdiction in which it operates,"  it is precisely because we recognize it for what it truly is-- "clever con they are running on us" -- that we cannot participate in it. Participating in a fraud and con game isn't the solution. I have written a proposal which IS the solution.
          Thank you for writing.