Fw: [Fwd: *** One Family's Unbelievable Nightmare]

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23 2:01 AM

      Greetings, from Good Works On Earth

      We send this story to you without change.

      J.A.I.L. 4 JUDGES is very effectively making changes in America.
      If your rights are important to you, support these folks if you can.
      They are literally changing the viewpoints of judges nationwide.
      Jail4judges is waking the judges up.  That helps everybody
      more than you can imagine.  Peer pressure is a wonderful
      thing in preventing judicial crime, which is overabundant
      in America at this time.

      J.A.I.L For JUDGES.

      Remember the name... you will be seeing their effects on America.

      Blessings Be,

      Will I AM
      @
      Good Works On Earth