*** J.A.I.L. Receives Libertarian Endorsement

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14 3:12 PM

      Los Angeles - September 14, 2000
      Get a J.A.I.L. For Judges T-Shirt for your next court appearance.
      Write baronboy@... and place your order today!

      J.A.I.L. Receives

      Libertarian Endorsement*

      Greetings,

      The Libertarian Party of San Bernardino County (California) unanimously endorsed JAIL after some lively discussion at its monthly meeting on September 12th. Thought you'd like to know.

      Many Thanks,
      David Kocot,
      Secretary, LP of SBC

          * Our thanks and appreciation to you for your LP endorsement. Your endorsement is valued by us as we strive to make JAIL the Libertarian Party Platform nationwide, starting with California.

          Our goal is to make these endorsements a reality with the major two Parties and all the independent Parties as well.

          J.A.I.L. is a neutral program of accountability and integrity that we all must live with regardless of Party.   Thanks again.

      -Ron Branson

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org
      To send published judicial articles: USA-jail4judges@...
      To contact the author of JAIL4Judges: jail4judges@...