*** J.A.I.L. Provides Hope!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2000

      Los Angeles - September 13, 2000
      Get a J.A.I.L. For Judges T-Shirt for your next court appearance.
      Write baronboy@... and place your order today!
          From time to time, we receive letters to J.A.I.L. that are so touching as to bring tears to our eyes. Such is the letter below. We felt it to be worthy of sharing it publicly with all of you associated with JAIL. What a reward it is to know that our labor is not in vain!

      J.A.I.L. Provides Hope!

      Dear Ron,
          I have read your intelligent appeals and motions regarding your situation. This is why I appeal to persons of your demeanor.

          I felt as a lone warrior fighting a lost cause until exposed to your forum. I read each letter and forward them to whom I think can benefit. I have dedicated two hours of each day to promote the JAIL Initiative and its merits. I would be interested in coordinating an Inland Empire support branch for JAIL.

          Please understand I am not in this for selfish reasons but for what's "Just and Fair". I don't view the situation as HOPELESS; if so I would not be so dedicated to reform. I feel I must do all I can "FOR THE PEOPLE".

          It's been said for evil to prevail that good people can stand by, watch, and do nothing! I for one cannot do this after the exposure of corrupt protocol I was eyewitness to for seven months. If I can do anything to help with the lobby and passage of JAIL that I am not already doing, please let me know.  In the meantime I put my HOPEFUL aspirations in the hands of GOD! I know without Him in my life there would be no hope to heal the cancer that has plagued our country, poisoned our so-called justice department to the point of no return, mocking and despising our Constitution guised as Lady Justice and God's blessings.

          Our framers and fathers must be turning over in their graves. Despite all of this I have no money, a belly-button full of lint, but most of all, HOPE! High hope at that. If you try to take this from me, I will be a truly broken man with nothing to live for or give. So Ron understand, my situation to me has to have merit at some point because it's going to make me or break me.

          Reading your story I have the utmost respect for you. I applaud your efforts and join JAIL with its agenda for reform. ....

      Sincerely Seeking Justice,

      Chuck H.

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org
      To send published judicial articles: USA-jail4judges@...