*** Churches vrs. Judiciary

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2000

      Los Angeles - Monday September 11, 2000
      What Time Is It Now?
      Get a J.A.I.L. For Judges T-Shirt for your next court appearance.
      Write baronboy@... and place your order today!

      Monday, September 11, 2000 11:41 AM
      BARKER GIVES TEMPLE 10 DAYS
      drgregdixon@..., pastorgregjdixon@...
      Judge Barker Gives Baptist Temple Ten Days To Show Cause As To Why $6 Million Judgment Should Not Be Enforced Forthwith.

      Since placing a large number of Trumpets in the mail, we had to stop the presses to announce this new development in the case of US v Indianapolis Baptist Temple.
          On Sept. 5, Judge Sarah Evans Barker stepped up the pressure on the congregation of the Baptist Temple by demanding that they give her an answer by Sept. 15 as to why they haven't obeyed her modified Stay Order of Feb.10 when she added the new stipulations to her Order of Nov. 10, '99.
          To continue worshipping on their property, they would have to begin giving the court detailed monthly financials, provide a list of all those who minister at the church and the amount of the love gifts that they receive through the church, and begin paying $21 thousand per month into a court supervised escrow account for present payroll taxes. She said in her order, "Though acknowledging that it is in default, IBT asks us to reconsider our orders and revert to the conditions initially imposed. We have previously determined that the modified conditions are fully warranted, ...We find no good...reason to reconsider those rulings further." However, she is willing to listen.

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org
      To send published judicial articles: USA-jail4judges@...
      To contact the author of JAIL4Judges: jail4judges@...