Micro-Chip Memo Smuggled From Intelli-Connection

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2000
      MICRO-CHIP IMPLANTS NOW BEING TESTED

          What you are about to read is quite alarming, and I know some will question its veracity. In that interest, I, Ronald Branson, have just placed a call to the phone number given below, (406) 847-2735, to confirm the information was indeed was put out by "Taking Aim" and that they stand behind it. I placed this call at 12:25 p.m. June 6, 2000 and spoke with "Mike" who made the affirmation and readily offered to send JAIL that publication. I informed Mike who I was and that this article was being place out.
      -Ronald Branson, author of JAIL

          This is the first half of an article from a publication called "Taking Aim."  This was found in Vol. 3, No. 5 and begins on page 11.  The telephone number for this magazine was given as (406) 847-2735 and their FAX number was given as (406) 847-2246.  I have read the entire article, but was unable to obtain a copy of the last half (and I failed to at least "hand-copy" it).  I first generated printed copies of this article back in Nov. of 1998.

      The following is an internal memorandum smuggled out of Intelli-Connection

      NEURAL CHIP IMPLANT

          In past issues of "Taking Aim" we have brought to you articles, advertisements and other pieces of evidence that "chip implantation" in people for controlling behavior is on the horizon.  In this issue we will prove that it is not on the horizon, it is here NOW, in America.  The chip (a solid state semi- conductor Integrated Circuit) is called the "2020 Neural Chip" manufactured by Intelli-Connection, a Security Division of IBM located in Armonk, New York.  The following is an internal memorandum smuggled out of Intelli-Connection concerning the progress of the chip and their contracts for implanting them in unaware American citizens. Because of the content we will reprint it in its entirety:

      INTELLI-CONNECTION
      A Security Division of IBM
      1200 Progress Way
      Armonk, New York 11204

      LIMITED DISTRIBUTION ONLY
      LEVEL 9 COMMUNICATION

      2020 NEURAL CHIP IMPLANT

          The control of crime will be a paramount concern in the 21st
      century.  We must be ready with our security products when the demand for them becomes popular.  Our Research and Development Division has been in contact with the Federal Bureau of Prisons, the California Department of Corrections, the Texas Department of Public Safety, and the Massachusetts Department of Correction to run limited trials of the 2020 Neural Chip implant.  We have established representatives of our interests in both management and institutional level positions within these departments.
          Federal regulations do not yet permit testing of implants on prisoners, but we have entered into contractual agreements with privatized health care professionals and specified correctional personnel to do limited testing of our products.  We have had major successes in privately owned sanitariums with implant technology.  We need, however, to expand our testing to research how effective the 2020 Neural Chip implant performs in those identified as the most aggressive in our society.  Limited testing has produced a number of results.
          In California, several prisoners were identified as members of
      the security threat group, EME, or "Mexican Mafia."  They were brought to the health services unit at Pelican Bay and tranquilized with advanced sedatives developed by our Cambridge, Massachusetts laboratories.  The implant procedure takes 60-90 minutes depending upon the experience of the technician.  We are working on a device which will reduce that time by as much as 60%.  The results of implants on 8 prisoners yielded the following results:

      1.  Implants served as surveillance monitoring devices for threat group activity.

      2.  Implants disabled two subjects during an assault on correctional staff.

      3.  Universal side effects in all 8 test subjects revealed that when the implant was set to 116 MHz all subjects became lethargic and slept on an average of 18-22 hours per day.

      4.  All subjects refused recreation periods for up to 14 days during the 116 MHz test evaluation.

      5.  7 of the 8 subjects did not exercise in the cell or out of the cell and 5 of the 8 subjects refused showers for up to 3 days at a time.

      6.  Each subject was monitored for aggressive activity during the test period and the findings are conclusive that 7 out of the 8
      subjects exhibited no aggression, even when provoked.

      7.  Each subject experienced only minor bleeding from the nose and ears 48 hours after the implant due to initial adjustment.

      8.  Each subject had no knowledge of the implant for the test period and each implant was retrieved under the guise of "medical treatment."

      It should be noted that the test period was for less than two months.  However, during that period substantial data was gathered by our Research and Development team which suggests that the implants exceeded expected results.  One of the major concerns of Security and the R&D team was that the test subject would discover the chemical imbalance during the initial adjustment period and the tests would have to be scrubbed. However, due to advanced technological developments in the sedatives administered, the 48 hour adjustment period can be attributed to "prescription medication" given to the test subjects after the implant
      procedure.
          One of the concerns raised by R&D was the cause of the bleeding and how to eliminate that problem.  Unexplained bleeding might cause the subject to inquire further abut his "routine" visit to the infirmary or other health care facility.
          The security windfall from the brief test period was enormous. Security officials now know several strategies employed by the EME that facilitate the transmission of the illegal drugs and weapons into their correctional facilities.  One intelligence officer remarked that while they cannot use the information they have in a court of law, that they now know who to watch and what outside "connections" they have.  The prison at Soledad is now considering transferring three subjects to Vacaville where we have ongoing implant research.  Our technicians have promised that they can do three 2020 Neural Chip implants in less than an hour.  Soledad officials hope to collect information. . . . . .

      (This is all of this article that I have in my possession.  I do at least remember the mention of the need for this firm to begin stockpiling these chips for the future government approval of their use.  In that way they would/could be ready for the huge orders that would be placed and could make tremendous amounts of money by being able to fill all the orders in a timely manner.)

      (end of message)

      Disclaimer: This is sent to you for informational purposes only.
      J.A.I.L. cannot vouch for the veracity of any matter.