*** J.A.I.L. Washington Report

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2000

      Los Angeles - September 2, 2000
      Listen to HotSeat4Judges daily on Internet Radio M-Th.,  6-7 pm P.T.
      J.A.I.L. Washington Report
      (August 26 - 31, 2000)

      Dear JAIL Subscribers:

          As you were informed a week ago, I was invited to a BBQ and fundraiser to Washington State sponsored by Brad Goodspeed, head of the Washington State JAIL Chapter. You were told that a full report would be given upon my return.
          The below email has provided the impetus to set forth my political efforts and experiences while visiting Washington State. Upon arrival at the Seattle Airport, Brad took me to the Puyallup Fairgrounds where a Republican Rally was in full swing.
          I entered and walked among the thousands of people wishing I had five to ten thousand JAIL business cards and about 25 volunteers. (I only took to Washington approximately 700).
          Among those with whom I spoke was Attorney David Larson, one of the six candidates for the Supreme Court of Washington State. He stated that he had already visited our JAIL4Judges website and was pleased to meet me. He took me over to another location and introduced me to Washington Representative Kathy Lambert, who is seeking re-election. She told me how great a man David Larson was, and when she heard about JAIL4Judges, she indicated that it sounded like something Washington needed very badly. She gave me her email address for the purpose of sending her the Washington Initiative.
          At booth #33 I met Jerry Guite who had a bull horn. He boldly picked up the bull horn and announced with a booming voice, "We have Ron Branson from JAIL4Judges. We need JAIL4Judges here in Washington." It was a real ear-perker. He did this three times periodically. It stuck out like a sore thumb as a little different from the "elect who cares" commonly at the fair.
          Upon leaving the fairgrounds, I assisted David Larson in carrying his signs out to the parking lot where Brad accepted all the signs to post throughout Washington State.
          Brad then took me to the home of Jackie Junti of W.G.E.N. (which I believe stands for Washington Government Email Network). There we met Attorney Doug Schafer, another of the six candidates for the State Supreme Court, and a supporter of JAIL. We all had supper together with about 7 people present.
          There, we discussed a potential setback in the lack of a direct initiative process for constitutional amendments in Washington State. It seems the People retain to themselves autonomous inherent power to enact statutes without approval of the legislature, but when it comes to amending the State Constitution, it requires consent of the legislature. (In my opinion, this was totally opposite of what should be, for the legislature could merely amend the Constitution to overcome the "inherent power of the People," preserved to the People for passing of statutes only.) How the People of Washington got hoodwinked into agreeing to this is beyond imagination.
          From there we proceeded to Richland, WA where we had a jet boat ride 40 miles up the Columbia River. Upon return, I met the JAIL people assembling for the BBQ. The first question presented to me was from a lady asking if Washington JAIL was based upon the 1889 Constitution, or the 1878 Constitution. I had no idea what she was talking about, not being from Washington myself. (See discussion in email below).
          At the BBQ was Washington State Senator Harold Hochstatter who is running for Governor of Washington. What a sight to see a State Senator and candidate for Governor stand up wearing a JAIL4Judges T-Shirt, and addressing all of us over a P.A. system. His words were powerful and a God-send, as he spoke on the real inherent power of the People over their government, and that it was time for real change! One of the questions posed to the Senator was how he proposed to abolish the Federal Reserve.
          Thereafter, I addressed the crowd of approximately 55 to 60 people, most from Washington, but some from other states. I told them that we were on the precipice of a new era, one which those who seek our enslavement never imagined could take place. That the secret of reclaiming our country is in our establishing a Special Federal Grand Jury to directly oversee the United States Supreme Court Justices, a goal which National JAIL is pursuing. Once accomplished, we shall seek the abolition of the fraudulent Federal Reserve System, and that JAIL was the only method by which it can be done.
          I also stated that JAIL is more than an organization, but has become a national grassroots movement with people coming out of the woodwork supporting JAIL. As an illustration, I referred to the email we received from a person who stated that they liked our advertisement on a brick wall. (This precipitated the creation of the "JAIL Billboard Brigade.") Even at that BBQ were some five attendees from Northern California who were functioning as JAIL representatives without my knowledge. One of them stated that he has collected every article placed out by JAIL on the internet. JAIL is just happening automatically from all quarters! (Even in the email below the person speaks as though he was one of our Heads of State.)
          After leaving the BBQ and Brad, and traveling further throughout the state with a brand new rental car provided to us by Washington JAIL, we stopped for lunch at a small cafe in the town of Forks on the Olympic Peninsula. A young redhead waitress served our table and I asked her if she was interested in politics, to which she responded "No, but my mother is. She is a judge in this area and one of the six candidates running for State Supreme Court. Her name is Susan Owens."  Now, what do you suppose the odds are, after having already personally met with two of the six candidates, both of whom are supportive of JAIL, to now be put in touch with yet another Supreme Court candidate -- just randomly out of six million people in the state? I ask, is this not the Work of God?  She gave me her mother's phone number and email address, and said she would give our JAIL business card to her mother.
          On my visit to the State Capitol, I met with Brenda Lee, a JAIL supporter and a legislative aid for Representative Jim Buck. She gave me the VIP tour and introduced me to several people at the Washington State Capitol. I discussed with each of them what the JAIL mission is about and gave them each a JAIL4Judges business card, including the Governor's secretary, the Secretary of State receptionist, and I believe the Speaker of the House secretary, and several other Representative offices. Throughout my travel, I passed out the JAIL card to motels, restaurants, a sportsman's shop, etc.
          All in all, JAIL has become widely known and accepted in Washington State. The trip there has proven to be very fruitful for JAIL and I have high hopes for its success.
      God bless.  -Ron-
      (Now read the below email about more Washington State activity):

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org
      Use header to subscribe or to remove: jail4judges@...