Washington State Bar Assoc. Takes Notice

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2000

          The below is a testimony to the influence we are having on the establishment. Here WSBA (Washington State Bar Association) published an article through their normal channels. However, not until we, the "non-orthodox" alternative news, picked it up, did they step back in amazement to the "overwhelming response" they received.         Folks, we, the small guys, are showing we indeed do have muscle and influence! Soon the "big guys" will be crawling on their knees to us.  -Ron