* * * "Grinding America Down" * * *

  • Ron Branson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2013

      Message from Ron Branson
      National JAIL4Judges Founder
      VictoryUSA@...

      The below link is a very important link that everyone should execute when they have the time. This video presentation will cost you one and a half hour of your time. I suggest you establish exclusively a one and a half hour dedication to watching this film. I assure you that your time will not be waste!

       After you have watched this film, you are likely to send this link on to your circle of contacts, which will likewise do the same. There is a vast planned agenda to progressively "Grind America Down," and those involved in this agenda have been very successful with their agenda.

      Upon reaching the conclusion of this film, the only thing I would add is specific particulars on just how we must accomplish our countering the subversives efforts. I suggest everyone do more than just pay lip service to the creation of Independent Citizen Special Grand Juries throughout this country as presented at:
      http://jail4judges.org/State_Chapters/ca/CA_Initiative.html

      http://vimeo.com/63749370

      Enjoy the movie