* * * America Must Be Disarmed For Its Own Good! * * *

  • Ron Branson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2013

      J.A.I.L.News Journal
      Judicial  Accountability  Initiative  Law

      Los Angeles, California                                        February 10, 2013

      The Battle Lines are Drawn:  J.A.I.L. versus The Foreign Power
      A Power Foreign to Our Constitution

      America Must Be Disarmed
      For Its Own Good!

      A man born outside the U.S., but now a U.S. citizen by choice, knows more about our Constitution than most Americans although he is unable to speak clear English, but nevertheless drives home a very forceful point to the Connecticut Legislators considering passing unconstitutional gun measures as a knee-jerk result of the Sandy Hook Elementary School incident.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eZo4hbGJjVI

      As to Sandy Hook Elementary School, a woman in "Veteran's Today Magazine" raises questions by footage documentation as to whether Sandy Hook Elementary School was a legitimate functioning operational school prior to December 14th, 2012, or just a chosen site for a government emergency training exercise.

      http://www.veterans today.com/ 2013/01/30/ the-nexus- of-tyranny- the-strategy- behind-tucson- aurora-and- sandy-hook/

      Below is actual police footage and the official media story put out for America to believe, complete with multiple contradictions that no official wishes to explain, or make sense of;

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EwIvy1GXRU

      J.A.I.L. (Judicial Accountability Initiative Law)   www.jail4judges.org

      Declaration of Independence  "...with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor."

      Ron Branson
      P.O. Box 207,
      North Hollywood, CA 91603

      VictoryUSA@...

      J.A.I.L. is a unique addition to our Constitution heretofore unrealized.

      He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to
      our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his assent to their acts of pretended legislation.  - Declaration of Independence

      minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."  - Samuel Adams

      striking at the root."   -- Henry David Thoreau                     ><)))'>