* * * America Is Sworn To Be Overthrown By Conquest, or Consent

  • Ron Branson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2013

      J.A.I.L.News Journal
      Judicial  Accountability  Initiative  Law

      Los Angeles, California                                        January 25, 2013

      The Battle Lines are Drawn:  J.A.I.L. versus The Foreign Power
      A Power Foreign to Our Constitution

      America Is Sworn To Be Overthrown

      By Conquest, or Consent!

      By Ron Branson
      National J.A.I.L. Commander-In-Chief

      "We will have a world government whether you like it or not.  The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent."

      Paul Warburg, February 17, 1950, testifying under oath before U.S. Senate.

      As independent thinkers are beginning to awaken as to what is transpiring in American, those who have long sought the enslavement this country by deceit are leaning more toward the need to overthrow this nation by means of physical force, rather than deceit. Does the name of Zbigniew Brzesinski ring any bells? He has come to us down through presidential administration after presidential administration as the unseen adviser of all world events. With his influence upon world events, let us listen to what he has to say.   -Ron

      *   *   *

      The Old Thinker News

      The Future Is Being Written Right Now

      January 26, 2013

      http://www.oldthinkernews.com/2010/07/the-future-is-being-written-right-now/

      Today, it is infinitely easier to kill a million people than to control a million people. It is easier to kill than to control...

      Global Political Awakening

      Global governance has been a long term goal of elites for decades. However, a global political awakening is taking place that is proving to be a major stumbling block under the feet of the world’s elite. During a recent Council on Foreign Relations meeting in Montreal, Zbigniew Brzezinski admitted that, “Mankind is now politically awakened and stirring,” stating that a fractured elite “…makes it a much more difficult context for any major power, including currently the leading world power, the United States.”

      In an earlier speech in 2009, Brzezinski elaborated further, saying, “…in early times, it was easier to control a million people, literally it was easier to control a million people than physically to kill a million people. Today, it is infinitely easier to kill a million people than to control a million people. It is easier to kill than to control….”

      *   *   *

      Disclaimer: The below link to a news report is provided only for your consideration. Please exercise your own individual discernment and judgment as to its value and its credibility.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kzT6X3_Bg9o#!

      - Ron Branson

      J.A.I.L. (Judicial Accountability Initiative Law)   www.jail4judges.org

      Declaration of Independence  "...with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine
      Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor."

      Ron Branson
      P.O. Box 207,
      North Hollywood, CA 91603
      VictoryUSA@...

      J.A.I.L. is a unique addition to our Constitution heretofore unrealized.

      He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to
      our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his assent to
      their acts of pretended legislation.  - Declaration of Independence

      minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."  - Samuel Adams

      striking at the root."   -- Henry David Thoreau                     ><)))'>