Fw: jail4judges initiative and the trashing of the American Republic

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2000
      Dear JAILers:
          I thought you might be open to some humor for today. I personally know Bill Thornton. He believes we should set up our own self-made judicial system, while not recognizing or submitting to the current judicial system. His proposal is that we should accomplish this through what he defines as "common law courts."
          When another person whom I know, now deceased, was asked where they may locate the court of common law, the response was, "Well, it's in Van Nuys somewhere. I understand the hinges are rusted and it has cobwebs over the door."   (Van Nuys is the civic center in the San Fernando Valley in which he was teaching a class on Common Law - for a fee, of course.)
          According to Thornton, I am deceiving and misleading everyone of you into following "my plan." Should I/we succeed, I/we will accomplish the ultimate destruction of our country, of which our supposed "enemies" actually hope I/we accomplish. My comment is, "I was wondering why all the judges, legislators and prosecuting attorneys are rushing to us with their personal money in hand to give to us so as to assure the passage of JAIL. Maybe that's why billions of dollars are coming our way!"