*** Scaring The Britches Off Judges & Lawyers

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20 1:26 PM

      Los Angeles - August 20, 2000
      Listen to HotSeat4Judges daily on Internet Radio M - F,  6-7 pm P.T.
      Scaring The Britches Off Judges & Lawyers

          Yesterday, JNJ placed out a news article regarding a $7.5 billion lawsuit filed against the Texas State Bar. We have received a lot of reaction to that article. One of the responses was regarding the same type corruption of the Washington State Bar Association, regarding  Attorney Doug Schafer. While we know many citizens express hatred toward lawyers in general, JAIL is finding more and more principled lawyers coming out of the woodwork to expose the legal corruption.
          Below is one such response, followed by the Attorney Ed Truncellito's reply. We thought his reply to be of such interest to you, our readers, that we are sharing it with all. Our thanks to Ed!

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org
      Use header to subscribe or to remove: jail4judges@...