The Inflammatory Tongue

  • Ron Branson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2012

      The Inflammatory Tongue
      By Ron Branson

      We are told in the Word of God, "A soft tongue breaketh the bone," Proverbs 25:15. So what is a "soft tongue" that breaks bones? It is kind words spoken in wisdom which cut to the quick, and manifests itself in irrefutable truth! I like to think that I always seek to respond in this manor to those who oppose me.

      Recently I sent an email out to the public that put the indefensible conduct of a government official in a very bad light. We are talking here about a police officer who shot and killed another because, as alleged by him, he was cut off on the road. Obviously, few would come to the defense of such system that would cover up for such  police action, as it was over the top.

      Nevertheless, I received a hostile response for forwarding this message out to the public, as I was told that putting out such a message was inflammatory. I responded to this person with kind words citing to our Declaration of Independence, to wit;
      "The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute tyranny over these states. To prove this, let facts be submitted to a candid world. ... He [the King of England] has erected a multitude of new offices, and sent hither swarms of officers to harass our People, and to eat out their substance. .... protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment for any murders which they should commit on the inhabitants of these states."

      I was informed that nonetheless my appeal to the Declaration of Independence, my sending out this article was "designed only to inflame the tempers of unreasoned people."

      I chose not to correspond further with this person, as there seemed to be no reasoning with him. But what I did derive from his response was that despite truth, truth should not be propagated out to the "unreasonable" public whose tempers will be inflamed. In other words, don't propagate truth if the truth will inflame them against government. Just like raising mushrooms, "Keep 'em in the dark, and feed 'em sh*t."

      Such position makes me wonder what influence the words of Patrick Henry had on those "unreasoned people" when he shouted, "Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" But today, we shout, "Give me Librium, or give me Meth!"

      I have been informed a number of times that the title "JAIL4Judges" was offensive, and that I should change it so as not to offend the judges in this country. Years ago I sought not to "offend" the judges I appeared before, but after many years of experience seeking to reason with these unreasonable judges, I woke up to the fact that there is no way to "reason" with the "unreasonable."

      The definition of insanity, according to Albert Einstein was "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." I began to realize that no matter how much I sought to be cordial and reasonable with these judges, I was manifesting what Einstein called insanity.

      After I realized that seeking justice within the courts was pure insanity, I looked to the Lord for His answer to our dilemma, and He instructed me to turn to my computer and to write. That turned out to become the Judicial Accountability Initiative Law. It took me two whole days to this task, and when I finished, I knew that it was a work of the Hand of God.

      I talked to the Lord, and said, "I know you moved upon me to write this, but what am I going to do with it? I have no money and no name recognition." And I know the Lord spoke to me as if audible words, "Ron, leave that to Me!"

      It was the moving of the very One Who also spoke the words, "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law." Matthew 10:34, 35. "But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt. There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked." Isaiah 57:20, 21.

       Truly, there was no man more divisive than was Christ, although He spoke words of peace and comfort, and argued with no one!

      Ron Branson