Re: Hostile Take Over of the Name of JAIL4judges

  • Ron Branson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2012

      Re: Hostile Take Over of the Name of
      JAIL4Judges

           Ron Branson  ><>
      National JAIL4judges Commander-In-Chief

      Dear Mr. John:
      john.gong@...
      http://www.ygnetworkltd.com

      Our origin goes back to April 1995. We have held public national attention, including drives in the State of California to place JAIL4Judges on the ballot, as well as the State of South Dakota. We have held positions within JAIL4Judges all fifty states, Washington, DC, Australia, and Canada as JAILers-In-Chief over their respective domains. Having been the founder of JAIL4Judges since 1995, my position is recognized nationwide as the National JAIL4Judges Commander-In-Chief. I would suggest you also look at http://www.sd-jail4judges.org which records our legal battle within that state that raised the attention of this entire nation, bringing in the Oil Companies, the Banking institutions, and a National Union of Insurers. This battle was not performed within a corner. Can I just simply rise up out of nowhere and claim title of Exxon Oil Company and start doing business in that name? Absolutely not! I would be a fool to even try!

      I have appeared in this position in publications that include those outside of this country. Some noteworthy publications include the Daily Journal, the largest legal newspaper in the country, if not the world. Also, the cause of JAIL4Judges has appeared in the Wall Street Journal, with U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor (Ret.), who has done legal combat with me over what she calls "Judicial Independence" and I representing "Judicial Accountability." I have also appeared on the worldwide network of CNN. I was the subject of the April 24, 2006 Los Angeles Times article on JAIL4judges. Our Organization has appeared in a number of legal and Lawyer's magazines. There is no way on earth that anyone can lay claim to the identity of JAIL4Judges without being exposed as a intruder, as we have thousands who can testify of their extended knowledge of the existence of JAIL4judges going back several years.

      This why that this attempt to claim the name of JAIL4judges by Hansen, Ltd will result in a super joke. As to your suggestion that perhaps they may have similar interests as ours in JAIL4judges is so preposterous as to be beyond everyone's imagination. We can assure you that there is absolutely no other operation on par with the objective of JAIL4judges. We are not a marketing business, but purely one of enforcing obedience of the judges to their Oaths of Office by the establishment of nationwide Special Grand Juries within all fifty states, and also to the Congress of the United States.

      This corporation has already stated that obtaining the name of JAIL4judges is important to them because they wish to market commercial products under the name of JAIL4judges. What a mockery!

      There could be only one objective, and that is that they wish to assault our Organization, which gives me a hunch that they are clandestinely motivated by the judges behind them to try to disrupt our exposure of evil and corrupt judges. Our name says it all. To suggest perhaps they have an common objective with us is absolutely ridiculous. The title J.A.I.L. is the acronym for "Judicial Accountability Initiative Law" as it applies to the states, and "Judicial Accountability & Integrity Legislation" as it applies to Congress and non-Initiative states. This corporation of Hansen, Ltd will not be able to fool anyone with their crazy antics.

      There will doubtless be many others who will be contacting you on the silliness of this idea of claiming the name of JAIL4judges. This effort to do harm to JAIL4judges is not an innocent ploy, and is likely to turn into an international joke! Yes, we at JAIL4judges would like to challenge the hostile takeover of our JAIL4judges, and wish to take whatever process is necessary to accomplish that.

      Ron Branson
      VictoryUSA@...
      www.jail4judges.org

      *   *   *

      John wrote:

      Dear Manager,

      Based on your company having no relationship with them, we have suggested they should choose another name to avoid this conflict but they insist on this name as CN/Asia domain names (.asia/.cn/.com.cn/.net.cn/.org.cn) and internet keyword on the internet. In our opinion, maybe they do the similar business as your company and register it to promote his company.
      According to the domain name registration principle: The domain names and internet keyword which applied based on the international principle are opened to companies as well as individuals. Any companies or individuals have rights to register any domain name and internet keyword which are unregistered. Because your company haven't registered this name as CN/ASIA domains and internet keyword on the internet, anyone can obtain them by registration. However, in order to avoid this conflict, the trademark or original name owner has priority to make this registration in our audit period. If your company is the original owner of this name and want to register these CN/ASIA domain names (.asia/.cn/.com.cn/.net.cn/.org.cn) and internet keyword to prevent anybody from using them, please inform us. We can send an application form and the price list to you and help you register these within dispute period.

      Kind regards

      John
      General Manager
      Shanghai Office (Head Office)
      3002, Nanhai Building, No. 854 Nandan Road,
      Xuhui District, Shanghai 200070, China
      Tel: +86 216191 8696
      Mobile: +86 1870199 4951
      Fax: +86 216191 8697