The Soon Coming Economic World Collapse - Pastor Lindsey Williams

  • Ron Branson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 6:49 PM

      The Soon Coming
      Economic World Collapse

      Audio Presentation by Pastor Lindsey Williams

      Back in the early 80's when I pastored North Hollywood Bible Church, I invited Pastor Lindsey Williams in as a guest speaker. This was shortly after he had published his new book, "The Energy Non-Crisis."

      We found him to be very sincere and an educated man of God, in which he testified that he had gained his experience as a Chaplain on the Alaskan Pipeline.

      I very highly recommend everyone pursue every opportunity to become acquainted with this man's work and ministry. Your will find it immensely enlightening.

      The following links are to two short presentations by Lindsey, and another  recently featured on Coast to Coast Radio. The substance of his three presentations are in regards to what is imminently about to happen in this country, and around the world.

      Based on his inside resources, we are about to see a major collapse in the derivatives market and the collapse of JP Morgan Bank. Any astute person should be able to discern the coming Handwriting On The Wall.

      PART# 1, &
      PART #2, and #3 LindseyWilliams

      Ron Branson
      VictoryUSA@...

      Our thanks is to Jack Bauer for bringing this to our attention.