Complete and Total Insanity of Our Judicial System!

  • Ron Branson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6 8:17 AM

      Mike, I have read your below sent list of rights one has prior to and within every criminal proceeding.

      - The corporate person has the right to be informed of the nature and cause of the crime (6th Amendment) and equality under the law is mandatory. *

      - You have the right to specifically reserve any or all of your rights

      - You have the right to remain silent (to stand mute)(5th Amendment)

      - You have the right to say what you want and to be heard (1st Amendment)

      - You have the right to represent yourself 'pro per'

      - You have the right to Object to any statement by the judge and/or prosecutor.

      - You have the right to Recuse (dismiss) the judge

      - You have the right to call Witnesses to assist your defense (6th Amendment)

      - You have the right to have legal Counsel for your defense (6th Amendment)

      - You have the right to conduct your defense 'pro per', free from the professional restrictions imposed upon licensed attorneys.

      - You have the right to submit Motions

      - You have the right to a fair trial

      - You have the right to change your Plea any time before trial

      - You have the right to Appeal any judicial decision

      - You have the right to a speedy and fair trial by an impartial jury (6th Amendment)

      - You have the right to waive court and transcript costs, on the basis of pleading 'in forma pauperis' (no money)

      - You have the right to due process of the law (trial), before you are deprived of any liberty, property, or money (5th Amendment)

      - You have the right to a face the inured party claiming damages (Article III and 6th Amendment)

      As you know, I am embattled in a lawsuit with the City and County of Los Angeles in Federal Court, filed and served on May 11, 2011. They have now all appeared in the case, except for the two Public Defenders. Interesting is the fact that the County of Los Angeles has now contracted with a lawfirm in Riverside County to defend them, plus the fact that I have received in the mail the lawsuit that was served upon Judge Nancy Gast marked rejected.

      Knowing the game-playing that was done before in seeking to file a Demur in Nancy Gast's courtoom in a prior matter, I hired a court runner (Cornelius) to file in her court a Special Appearance by Demur along with a Motion for her Recusal in that she is already a named Defendant in Fed. Ct.  They bicycled the court runner back and forth between her courtroom and the 2nd floor filing window with neither willing to accept the filing of the P.C. 995 Demur and the C.C.P. 170.1 Motion for Nancy Gast's Recusal.

      Cornelius prepared and signed a Declaration attesting to this fact, and I have now lodged a complaint, along with his Declaration, addressed independently to both the Board of Supervisor in charge over the L.A. Courts, and to the Presiding Judge for the County of Los Angeles, requesting their assistance in filing these lawful documents in court. I am still awaiting an answer from both, stating that I am being denied due process of law. What is more, Saturday, (today is Monday, June 6th) along with her appearance by the lawfirm in the Fed. action I received from Defendant Judge Nancy Gast her Warrant for my Arrest, and her demand that I post a bail of $8,089 with her court.

      So, reviewing your list again, I see the following violations:

      - Right to be informed of the nature and cause of the crime (6th Amendment). This right is demanded in my Demur

      - Right to specifically reserve any or all of my rights

      - Right to say what you want and to be heard (1st Amendment)

      - Right to represent myself

      - Right to Recuse (dismiss) the judge. Judge Nancy Gast is barring me from seeking her Recusal.

      - Right to submit Motions

      - Right to due process of the law (trial), before you are deprived of any liberty, property, or money (5th Amendment)

      - Right to a face the inured party claiming damages (Article III and 6th Amendment)

      I ask, what good are rights that cannot be attained?

      Ron Branson