"Congress shall make no law..."

  • Ron Branson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17 4:05 PM

                                          "Congress shall make no law..."

      "Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion..." Article I, United States Constitution. This restrictive forbearance concerning government religion is still in our Constitution today. But has the U.S. government obeyed this restraint from establishing an official government religion? The following is not only interesting on this point, but is also very professionally presented.

      http://sn133w.snt133.mail.live.com/?rru=home&livecom=1

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErzxOz3Dzv8&feature=player_embedded#at=194