Understanding the Misconception of Judicial Immunity

  • JAIL4Judges.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2010

      Understanding the Misconception of
      Judicial Immunity

      "If a judge violates the law and Constitution and then claims judicial immunity, isn't he above the law?"

      Friday, September 3rd, 2010

      http://www.natures-medicine-chest.com/if-a-judge-violates-the-law-and-constitution-and-then-claims-judicial-immunity-isnt-he-above-the-law.htm/comment-page-1#comment-38314

      In a published discussion regarding judges being immune from liability only when they act within the scope of their jurisdiction, Ron Branson writes;

      For whatever innocent purpose judicial immunity came about, it has now become the bane upon society. While we are being told that judicial immunity only applies when a judge acts within the scope of his jurisdiction, don't you believe it! In reality, as judges, the prophylactic of judicial immunity stretches around the world and includes everything that does not entail embarrassment to the judicial industry.

      Let me be frank. Never is a judge ever prosecuted for wrongdoing, even it it be violating their own Oaths of Office. Judges are held liable only for getting caught in an situation that embarrasses the entire judicial system. In such cases, the judicial cartel must cut its loses, and sacrifice one of their own for the sake of the whole.

      Ron Branson
      National J.A.I.L. Commander-In-Chief
      VictoryUSA@...
      www.jail4judges.org