Message from Ron Branson

  • VictoryUSA@jail4judges.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2010
      Gentlemen:

      As perhaps most of you know, www.jailjudges.org website and
      VictoryUSA@... was pulled from the internet. Through backdoor subdifuge (hidden methods) we are seeking to get VictoryUSA@jail4judges back up and running again. For the last eight months I have not been able to receive or send any emails, and this includes access to this account, which is only one of the many J.A.I.L. accounts.

      Only days ago have I been able to draw in emails addressed to J.A.I.L. I have weeded through hundreds of emails, deleting the junk and retaining good emails. However, when I attempted to respond to the emails, I found that I am still cut off and can respond to no one.

      Having now gained superficial recognition of VictoryUSA@..., I am now able to tap into J.A.I.L.'s Yahoo accounts and regain my original position as moderator/owner of these sites. Also, I am able to now post as I am now doing. This is despite the fact that I cannot respond to anyone through our J.A.I.L. email address.

      It is my opinion that there is a plan to employ a worldwide effort to censor the world internet. Even as we speak, there is a effort underway to legislate by a congressional bill for Obama to determine who can and who cannot use the internet.

      I suggest that all of you who have the knowledge and the ability to download the www.jail4judges.org and www.sd-jail4judges.org websites do so as a measure to preserve this data. J.A.I.L. has many enemies who wish nothing more but to silence the message of judicial accountability. Further, we find there is very little support to keep the lights on with the message of the absolute need for judicial accountability. Like a herd of carabu, I only see the patriot
      stampeding off in non-judicial accountability directions which shall only lead to frustration and ultimate anarchy. As I have been saying for years within every email, "J.A.I.L. is the only answer!"

      Thank you all, and God bless.

      Ron Branson
      P.O. Box 207
      North Hollywood, CA. 91601