* * * The Federal Reserve T.A.R.P. Conspiracy * * *

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2009

      -----Original Message-----
      From: rich mckee [mailto:seven77out@...]
      Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 9:40 AM
      To: JAIL4Judges
      Subject: Re: * * * The Federal Reserve T.A.R.P. Conspiracy * * *

      I love you sounding the alarm, Ron, and keep it up. The typical American is apathetic though and just does not care.

      They have allowed the government to abscond their oath in upholding the constitution with no recourse.  "Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:" (Isa.30:10) To me that verse fits the American people like a well worn glove.

      Rich McKee

      From: Offering Accountability of Judges Directly to the People

      The Federal Reserve T.A.R.P. Conspiracy

      We have been told that T.A.R.P. (Troubled Asset Recovery Plan) was created to save the collapsing American economy because the banks could no longer make loans to Americans. A $700,000,000,000 Bailout Bill of Main Street’s money [you and I] was rushed through Congress with no time to read it to meet this national “emergency.”

      But, was that the real plan and objective? Ask yourself now that time has been given for T.A.R.P. to work, how has it benefitted you or the American economy? Ah, now we are finding out that the Federal Reserve Bank is paying banks not to loan money to the American economy. America has been suckered into believing another lie to their own detriment and damage! See the below congressional video citing to a planned demise of America by the Feds.

      “In reality, the entire middle-class is planned to be obliterated, including you who are influential reading this. It is predetermined you be financially gutted. Your business is to be slowly depleted through "unfortunate" circumstances of debt foreclosure, bankruptcy, bad decisions, unable to meet tax obligations, poor business, and legislative control of your business and private property.  ….

      “Imagine for a moment the power of the Federal Reserve. They can shut down the housing market and cause all construction to cease with one phone call. They can just pick up the phone, place a call, and cause upheaval in the entire world market. They can send the stock market into a tailspin within minutes. They can bring about massive layoffs in all industries, or create a national depression at whim.”

      Prediction written for J.A.I.L. in 1996 by Ron Branson